Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse

11493 posts

Flag Post

http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/12986/

For those who don’t know, WhatPulse is a program that counts keypresses and clicks. I’ve made a Kongregate Team so feel free to sign up for WhatPulse and join, and give us all the keys and clicks you can :)

The password is greg :)

Note

If you go into Program Settings (right-click the W), you can make it automatically pulse every set interval of time (say one hour), every number of keys, or clicks.

Flag Post

Since Nabb is so lazy to put up a mission of what we’re supposed to do here, let me cap it.

WhatPulse

WhatPulse is an application that is used to track your keys, clicks, and miles. Be amazed at how much you click! Or even type! (considering this is a chat game-site, probably it’s good.)

Teh Mission

Goal: To get to top 50. But of course, we gotta get to Top 1k first.
To get to the top 10! Always have bigger missions (:

To Join It

1. Get an account.

2. Get the Whatpulse program.

3. Go to the “Teams” part of that sidebar.

4. Click Join Team

5. Type in Kongregate.

6. Join the one with the word “Kongregate” only.

7. Password is “greg” Key-sensitive.

To submit k/c/m

To submit the Keys, Clicks and Miles, go to your taskbar, and try to locate a black W which keeps blinking red whenever you do something. And then double click it in order to send a “Pulse” into the system, in which it can be tracked in your account.

Why should I bother doing it?

Errr…because Nab said so? Just do it :D,all this “stuff” you got to do is act natural. Pulse after one day/ one week/ one month/ one year before you go to sleep or something. :D

Note: Whatpulse is not a keylogger. It just tracks your clicks/keys/miles, and send it to the server. They don’t really care about the letters being typed, so you’re fine. :)

Flag Post

Make me group manager please :(

Flag Post

I’ll join too! So, how does this work?

Flag Post

I’ll Jump In, Well as soon as i get home.
=]

K well i signed up, i’ll download it when i get home from school.

Flag Post

Yey, updated my second post.

Flag Post

Cool, I’ll join. Look’s awesome. So, all I need to do is click a button once a week? That should be easy. Good for a lazy guy like me. :D

Flag Post

I’m in now, and earning clicks for it right now!

Flag Post

I’m in.

Flag Post

okay yeah i get what it does but i still don’t get the point. why is this a good idea?

Flag Post

I’ll join once they make one that works for macs. Get with it whatpulse.

Flag Post

i am joining right now.

Flag Post

Hopefully people will DL it and just think of it as a regular day on the comp, because people can just keep clicking and typing the same letting to to have high number.

Flag Post

okay yeah i get what it does but i still don’t get the point. why is this a good idea?

The reason it’s a good idea is that people will see that Kongregate is a good site full of active users.

Flag Post

Aw man, I’m not the first one to join anymore! = (

Flag Post

Fine then, I’ll pulse right along with you guys ;)

Here goes…

EDIT: Malachi is taken, my name’s Malachi-Kong.

Flag Post

I have joined WhatPulse but I’m in jmtb02’s team. :(

Flag Post

>I have joined WhatPulse but I’m in jmtb02’s team. :(

TRAITOR >:O

edit: so I can’t always decide if you guys will get my humor or not so I’ve decided to edit in case you all think I’m some sort of big meanie. I was obviously kidding and do not give a flying squirrel whose team he’s on. So yeah, I’m not mean, go about your business

Flag Post

I joined too

Flag Post

LOL. Jude was fired. Sylicas is the new manager.

Flag Post

the dragon has joined.

Flag Post

I joined it was so easy. Everyone should do it.
Hipcheck

Flag Post

im in

Flag Post

does it take a while to load ur clicks

Flag Post

No. You need to download the WhatPulse client. Then all your clicks and words will be recorded. Even this sentence and the click to “Submit Reply” will be recorded. Don’t worry, it only counts how many times you made a keystroke (pressed something on the keyboard). So it won’t steal your password.