Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 3

11493 posts

Flag Post

0.03% and rising! Come on, team!

Flag Post

I thought I might join you guy on your way to the top 50 ;)
I’m currently in the team “The sultans of pulse” but I’ll join within a few days =).
Here’s my profile

*hope this isn’t considered as a “bump” :P

Flag Post

I joined.

Flag Post

..and I thought 26 million was good O_O

Flag Post

Hmm, it appears to detect tablet pen clicks as key presses. …k then.

Flag Post

I don’t know if I would call 60 million keys “good”, It is rather much though. :P

I mean, it kinda reflects how much of a computer nerd I am. xP

Flag Post

bumps

Hah, I guessed the password before reading this topic. Epic program though!

Flag Post

Nice bump.

Interesting. I’m already in team DotAPortal, and I won’t switch over, but I think you’d like to know that my team is ranked 167th, and Kongregate’s is 170th.

Also, I’m at almost 42 million keystrokes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

Nice bump.

I know. Must have been 16 months!

Flag Post

Ninja Chat has a team. We have several people. We have decided that Blarlack types too much and that no one can beat him in the same amount of time. So, it is pretty awesome.

Flag Post

So joining, this looks way more fun that clickclickclick.com

Flag Post

Ninja Chat has a team. We have several people. We have decided that Blarlack types too much and that no one can beat him in the same amount of time. So, it is pretty awesome.

Anyone dedicated enough can “beat” anyone, but at some point you’re going to wonder if you’re truly just working on your PC, or spamming your way up in Notepad.

Flag Post

Anyone dedicated enough can “beat” anyone, but at some point you’re going to wonder if you’re truly just working on your PC, or spamming your way up in Notepad.

What I meant was we gave up on trying to beat him. He has over 1.5 mil key strokes as the next person, me, is only at 950k. So, yeah…

Flag Post
Originally posted by unknownperson6:

Nice bump.

Interesting. I’m already in team DotAPortal, and I won’t switch over, but I think you’d like to know that my team is ranked 167th, and Kongregate’s is 170th.

Also, I’m at almost 42 million keystrokes.

Kongregate has more keys than both teams. I suggest you join the Kong team, and we will (if Nabb agrees) put up a thing in the description saying “merged with blahblahblah”. Then we as a community can beat the stupidness of other people!

On a side note, Kongrats to the team for getting top 100 in miles moved. w00t!

Flag Post

I’d join whenever I could take the first place. I have a 400k pulse standing and I would need only a few 100k more in order to pass Nabb. The problem is I also feel quite loyal to DP (first forum I’ve really been active on).

Flag Post

I reckon I could do well at this.. You are allowed to get the presses and stuff when you’re offline, yeah? Because I obviously have very limited access to the internet in boarding school, and I spend a lot of my computer time typing up my homework when I’m there..

Flag Post

As long as you have internet access when you pulse (double-clicking on the W icon), you’ll do fine. It registers your keys and clicks as long as you have the program running, no need to have internet access at that time.

Flag Post

I’d join whenever I could take the first place. I have a 400k pulse standing and I would need only a few 100k more in order to pass Nabb. The problem is I also feel quite loyal to DP (first forum I’ve really been active on).

HOLY CRAP YES! Is your profile just darkruler or something like that? If you join we go to top 125 or so XD Also Kongrats to the team for getting position number 157.

EDIT: I presume you are MrBean. Well, you are close to Nabb, I better warn him XD. Anyway, 200k keys… should take 2-3 days right?

Flag Post

I presume you are MrBean.

That’s me.

Anyway, 200k keys… should take 2-3 days right?

Are you kidding? I made 50k a day when I didn’t have any school. Gets far lower than that now, of course.

Flag Post

Any advice on getting it to work on a Mac?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SevereFlame:

Put a windows laptop on your keyboard.
OLOLOLOLOL

Flag Post
Originally posted by skeelful08:

OLOLOLOLOL

Can I get a response that isn’t trolling now?

Flag Post

OLOLOLOLOL

Sure. Did it you download it in full?

Flag Post

OLOLOLOLOL

Sure. Did it you download it in full?

Yes. It leaves a WhatPulse app on my desktop that does nothing when clicked. Looking inside, there’s a file that seems to be what the app is trying to run. It opens terminal and leaves this message:

“Last login: Wed Nov 11 07:06:27 on console
/Users/vnsl/Desktop/WhatPulse\ 2.app/Contents/MacOS/WhatPulse; exit
Welcome to Darwin!
my-names-computer:~ vnsl$ /Users/vnsl/Desktop/WhatPulse\ 2.app/Contents/MacOS/WhatPulse; exit
Bus error
logout
[Process completed]”

Flag Post

I’m not familiar with the internal workings of a mac, but is there a favicon with a W in it anywhere around the bar at the top?