Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 451

11488 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:

Hey guys, check what team got used as an example in the webapi docs.

Awesome. :D

Flag Post

So apparently someone in the team just overtook me by uploads.

FINALLY.

Seriously guys, I only have one computer, and am limited to 250KB/s down, 50KB/s up. How the hell was I first in downloads, uploads, uptime for over a week?!?

Flag Post

Because you’re on the computer all the time? :P

Also, the uploads/downloads thing doesn’t work for me even though I’m using 2.0. They both stay at 0KB. They worked in the Beta, but not now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Also, the uploads/downloads thing doesn’t work for me even though I’m using 2.0. They both stay at 0KB. They worked in the Beta, but not now.

Yeah, I still haven’t gotten mine to work, either.

Not that I would be contributing much with this connection that’s even worse than Selly’s (most of the time), but at least it’s something.

EDIT: Found this. That’s likely my problem—I didn’t install that, either.

Flag Post

FINALLY.

Seriously guys, I only have one computer, and am limited to 250KB/s down, 50KB/s up. How the hell was I first in downloads, uploads, uptime for over a week?!?

I lost 25GB when my computer crashed one time, I should have 45GB upload.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hippyman27:

FINALLY.

And that’s why you should pulse more frequently.

Flag Post

That’s why I pulse every 50 thousand keys. x3

Flag Post

I pulse every 10k keys/clicks or every 10GB Download/upload. Which make me pulse quite often.

Yay, after joining I popped up @ 5th place. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by hippyman27:

FINALLY.

And that’s why you should pulse more frequently.

I got that in a day or two though.

Flag Post

Well now WhatPulse isn’t tracking anything for me except uptime.

Is there any way to go back to WhatPulse 1.7?

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Instead of downgrading you should try to solve your issue instead, read their forums. They have alot of answers to the recent bugs that’s been showing up. There is also a new update 2.0.1 that might fix issues for some.

Flag Post

There are so many bugs though, Nelfie. It’s a pain in the ass.

Flag Post

There’s actually around the same number of bugs in 2.0 as there were in 1.7. And note that a .7 release is going to naturally be WAAAAY more stable than a .0 release, because it has had 7 updates on a stable codebase.

It just seems like there’s a lot of bugs because everyone’s experiencing them at once, and they’re new. 2.0.1 has seemed to fix the major issues that people encountered in 2.0.

Originally posted by racefan12:

Keys and Clicks in 2.0 break occasionally. Just update to 2.0.1. If bandwidth stats aren’t tracking, make sure winpcap is installed. Also, double check that you have everything enabled in the settings.

(And no, no there isn’t)

Flag Post

So I tried to download 2.0.1 three times today, but each time it stopped before downloading more than 1.5 MB of what is apparently an 11.9 MB file. Needless to say, the files aren’t installing properly.

Flag Post

Why do some people pulse like 1K keys (MadJedi) I don’t really get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by whatpulsetemp:

Why do some people pulse like 1K keys (MadJedi) I don’t really get it.

Some people want to make sure that they don’t lose any keys, or if they do, that it’s not a large amount. Then there are people like me who just wait however long they want until they pulse, like how I’m currently at 287,000 keys, so I’ll probably pulse at 300,000.

Originally posted by Terence22205:

What if someone just leaves autoclicker to go for 1,000,000 clicks? Then keeps repeating? :I

They’ll probably get caught and banned.

Flag Post

Thank-you for reminding me to re-download this on my new computer.

Flag Post

I’m torn between leaving my chatroom’s team and joining Kong’s team, or just staying in my chatroom’s.

Originally posted by adv0catus:

Thank-you for reminding me to re-download this on my new computer.

What kind of computer did you get?

Flag Post

Idk if I should upgrade to the new whatpulse. Can any of you help me make my decision?

Flag Post

Idk if I should upgrade to the new whatpulse. Can any of you help me make my decision?

Why not? It’s the same, but has more features.

Flag Post

But I need to pulse my current amount as well.

Flag Post

But I need to pulse my current amount as well.

You can sign into your same account on the new WhatPulse, you know that right?

Flag Post

My whatpulse never records downloads :/

Flag Post

And on the new whatpulse, what is with this upload and download thing and can you explain it to me?

Flag Post

And on the new whatpulse, what is with this upload and download thing and can you explain it to me?

It tracks how much you download/upload.

This is the basic screen, it shows you what network interface is downloading/uploading, what IP address you’re downloading/uploading from, and it shows you your total stats for both.

EDIT: It’s basically just another statistic page for WhatPulse, they’re expanding from just clicks and keystrokes.
EDIT2: It also tells you how much you download/upload from different countries, I thought that was a neat feature.