Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 455

11488 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Inquisitor911:

So, it’s been almost a month since this topic was bumped.

Out of 297 members, only 103 (35%) have pulsed in the last month. Only 76 (26%) have pulsed using WP 2.0+ in the last month.

I just got whatpulse again, so I’’ll be getting some stuff going :D.

Flag Post

Sub-Teams, timezone adjustments, and other features have been added to the website.

http://whatpulse.org/blog/114/

Flag Post

Awesome! Now we just need to find a team manager who isn’t dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:

I’m still here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hippyman27:

I’m still here.

Mind making an MLP subteam? :3

Flag Post

Oh yeah, I forgot about WhatPulse…

Flag Post
Originally posted by hippyman27:

I’m still here.

Mind making an MLP subteam? :3

This has now been made, and is currently 173 or so million keys ahead of the non-existing subteams.

Your move.

EDIT: Make that 186 million.

Flag Post

What i wanna know is… how does selly have 173mil keys and only 8mil clicks?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gta0004:

Keyboard shortcuts are your friend. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+<num> in browser. Ctrl+T, Ctrl+K, type, down, enter to load a site. Alt+Tab to IRC, and it’s all text in there. Cygwin and Command prompt for any file managing. Using Win+R and typing the path of something instead of using Explorer. Also, having recently been using a laptop, that’s a huge encouragement to avoid mouse movement as much as possible, as touchpads are the devil.

Here’s my last fortnight or so of history in chat programs:

(Skype is missing about 35,000 keys on my desktop using Synergy, it recently died on my laptop due to a driver error I’ve yet to resolve. It also has a disproportionately large number of clicks due to Microsoft’s generic click-heavy interface.)

And finally, quite a while ago, I had around 40,000,000 keys accidentally deleted from my account by X-Kal. I received permission to cheat to get them back (as the anti-cheat team (which I was not yet on) could not manually add them back), and I didn’t bother to cheat back however many clicks were deleted along with that (a combination of not caring, and not knowing how many I lost).

In any case, WhatPulse just updated the website with a number of features, including better subteam stats, and perhaps most importantly, GRAPHS! Things are pretty now!

Flag Post

Is the current #1 on Keypresses a cheater? They have 0 minutes of uptime and their computers don’t have anywhere near as many keys as their apparent score.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skunksone:

Is the current #1 on Keypresses a cheater? They have 0 minutes of uptime and their computers don’t have anywhere near as many keys as their apparent score.

Uptime has only been tracked since 2.x, if someone only used WhatPulse on 1.x, they won’t have any uptime (or download/upload).

In addition, the Computers data has only existed for around 5 and a half years, as far as I can remember, so again, that’s not guaranteed to be reliable.

Flag Post

So I switched to a new laptop last summer and promptly forgot to install Whatpulse. Then I started college and didn’t have time for much of anything. But I just installed it…here we go again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glomple:

So I switched to a new laptop last summer and promptly forgot to install Whatpulse. Then I started college and didn’t have time for much of anything. But I just installed it…here we go again.

Welcome baaack!

Flag Post

Welcome back, Glomple! And good work lads, we’re 5th and we continue to steadily rise.

Anyone keen to form a subteam?

Flag Post

My whatpulse name is Jon.Dunny101 or something similar to that and I was wondering how do people get like 100,000 keys a day? I can get a max of around 50k or so a day

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

My whatpulse name is Jon.Dunny101 or something similar to that and I was wondering how do people get like 100,000 keys a day? I can get a max of around 50k or so a day

Playing games all day

Flag Post

Thats what I do

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

Thats what I do

Games like this

Flag Post

WhatPulse stopped tracking keys for me 80% of the time, and I only typed 3-5k keys per day anyway, so I decided to uninstall it a couple of months ago.

Flag Post

I hit 1 million keys today

Flag Post

Congratulations to you both. :O

Flag Post

Thank you, this is my last day of school holidays and Tuesdays aren’t the best day for me to type lots since I’m on my laptop for 3 hours on Tuesday.

Flag Post

Almost in the top 18k in the world. Might not seem like much but it is :D. (In keys)

Also, rapidly approaching top 800 in the UK (Also Keys). So that’s nice

Flag Post

I’m top 25k in keys in the world here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gta0004:

Keyboard shortcuts are your friend. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+<num> in browser. Ctrl+T, Ctrl+K, type, down, enter to load a site. Alt+Tab to IRC, and it’s all text in there. Cygwin and Command prompt for any file managing. Using Win+R and typing the path of something instead of using Explorer. Also, having recently been using a laptop, that’s a huge encouragement to avoid mouse movement as much as possible, as touchpads are the devil.

Here’s my last fortnight or so of history in chat programs:

(Skype is missing about 35,000 keys on my desktop using Synergy, it recently died on my laptop due to a driver error I’ve yet to resolve. It also has a disproportionately large number of clicks due to Microsoft’s generic click-heavy interface.)

And finally, quite a while ago, I had around 40,000,000 keys accidentally deleted from my account by X-Kal. I received permission to cheat to get them back (as the anti-cheat team (which I was not yet on) could not manually add them back), and I didn’t bother to cheat back however many clicks were deleted along with that (a combination of not caring, and not knowing how many I lost).

In any case, WhatPulse just updated the website with a number of features, including better subteam stats, and perhaps most importantly, GRAPHS! Things are pretty now!

what program is that that lets you see which application had how many keys/clicks