Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 456

11493 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

I’m top 25k in keys in the world here.

Keep Going!

Flag Post
Originally posted by gta0004:

what program is that that lets you see which application had how many keys/clicks

That’s WhatPulse 2.x, third page of the Input tab:

(this is a very late response, I know)

Flag Post

i got my upload and download to work.

Flag Post

finally got my download and upload to work

Flag Post

What’s the point of counting clicks and key presses? Doesn’t the program send them to FBI afterwards?

Flag Post
Originally posted by j64e:

What’s the point of counting clicks and key presses? Doesn’t the program send them to FBI afterwards?

No it doesn’t

Flag Post
Originally posted by j64e:

The point is primarily so you can see your computing activity over long periods of time, which can serve some interesting data. Mostly for fun, though.

I’m not sure exactly why the FBI would give a shit about how many times I press the F3 key, though. WhatPulse doesn’t track the sequence of characters, only the number of occurrences of each one.

For instance, WhatPulse wouldn’t track “Sellyme<tab>hunter2” when I’m logging in to a website, it’d track this:

<tab>: 1
2: 1
e: 3
h: 1
l: 2
m: 1
n: 1
r: 1
s: 1
t: 1
u: 1
y: 1

Flag Post

I see, thanks for explaining, Sellyme. Still though probably won’t try it, not my kind of thing.

Flag Post

It makes me sad to see that some of the members have <1m time and >30M clicks…

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

The uptime statistic has only been tracked since WhatPulse 2.0 was introduced, and as such, WhatPulse users from 2002-2012 before that statistic were introduced don’t have any uptime recorded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:

The uptime statistic has only been tracked since WhatPulse 2.0 was introduced, and as such, WhatPulse users from 2002-2012 before that statistic were introduced don’t have any uptime recorded.

I’m not a cheater, I swear.

I got a new laptop. I should probably install WhatPulse. I’ll do that now actually…

EDIT: Woot sent my first pulse in over a year #22keys

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:

Ahh ok, I wasn’t aware of this :L

Flag Post

yeah i dont wanna update

Flag Post
Originally posted by gta0004:

yeah i dont wanna update

Why not? It was very buggy in the original 2.x builds, but that has been sorted out now and crashes are fairly rare (as well as handled well).

Flag Post

idk… the current one works fine and I don’t wanna go through the hassle of upgrading every single one of my laptops/os’s. don’t really care to see how much i dl/ul

Flag Post

In one day I downloaded 1.23gb. My secret is to constantly load games that have loading bars or First Person Shooters. (They will get to the point where they load and only downloaded 10MB. A great game at first is http://www.kongregate.com/games/rokawar/rush-team-free-fps-multiplayers after a while it will be 10MB per complete load and then you move onto to Cs: Portable (gain up to 100mb every 2 minutes)

Flag Post

Well since this was bumped, might as well post some progress. I’m on pace to have about 60GB of download this month (could have been way more, I’ve actually been holding myself back in order to keep it at a low enough point), and I’m currently at 110,000 keys and 132,000 clicks, so it’s a decent month coming along.

Flag Post
Originally posted by i_has_yoloswag:

In one day I downloaded 1.23gb. My secret is to constantly load games that have loading bars or First Person Shooters. (They will get to the point where they load and only downloaded 10MB. A great game at first is http://www.kongregate.com/games/rokawar/rush-team-free-fps-multiplayers after a while it will be 10MB per complete load and then you move onto to Cs: Portable (gain up to 100mb every 2 minutes)

My “secret” is to hoard movies that I probably won’t get time to watch… Lol.

Flag Post

If you want a good rate of around 3mb of upload a minute you need to get uploading with youtube videos. I get around 65kb/s when uploading.

Flag Post

Haha, here’s everyone worrying about their upload and download time, and I’m just working on getting enough keys to be on the first page of the Kongregate team.

Good work though, guys! I’m glad this thread still has discussion value too.
(I’m sure it always will)

Flag Post

I’m getting keys, clicks (badly but) down and upload as well as uptime at the same time. We are 10th for either download or upload.

Flag Post

I got 1 million clicks (finally)

Flag Post

sorry for double posting but now school has started so my usual keys, clicks uptme and so on are going down. My whatpulse name is Jon.Dunny101

Flag Post
Originally posted by I_M_M_O_R_T_A_L:

I got 1 million clicks (finally)

I’m a bit late, but congrats on hitting that milestone!
How much is everyone typing on average, per day?

Flag Post

Honesty, I dont want to install that program, because it is basicly a keystroke logger.