Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 457

11486 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

How much is everyone typing on average, per day?

I pulse at the end of every month, so looking at my current build-up, it looks like somewhere between 7,000 to 8,000 keys a day for me, and 5,000 to 6,000 clicks a day (and somewhere between 2 and 2.5 GB downloaded daily).

Flag Post
Originally posted by skiller78:

Honesty, I dont want to install that program, because it is basicly a keystroke logger.

That’s exactly what it is. However, it’s recording the number of keys, not the actual keys themselves.

Flag Post

Honesty, I dont want to install that program, because it is basicly a keystroke logger.

That’s exactly what it is. However, it’s recording the number of keys, not the actual keys themselves.

It actually does keep track of which keys are pressed with the heatmap feature (like this is what mine looks like), but it doesn’t track the order, not sure if you can disable it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

It actually does keep track of which keys are pressed with the heatmap feature (like this is what mine looks like), but it doesn’t track the order, not sure if you can disable it.

It could send informantion. Dont wanna install, soz guys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

Right, that. ^

Flag Post

Skiller it doesn’t record the order you press them in.

Flag Post

Let’s keep this thread bumpin’!
Granted, it’s Halloween and most of you will probably not be spending much of it online (hopefully!) buuuut, how many keys do you average per day?

Flag Post

I don’t know, too much work to calculate it. Probably 50-75k, depending on how much homework I have, and whether it’s the weekend.

Flag Post
Originally posted by occooa:

I don’t know, too much work to calculate it. Probably 50-75k, depending on how much homework I have, and whether it’s the weekend.

If you go to the application menu and go to the heatmap, it tells you your average keys per day (I think it only accounts for keys since you updated to 2 though).

EDIT @below: Still much better than my 7,000 or so that I’m sitting at.

Flag Post

Ah, nice. 43,841. Meh.

Flag Post

I’m at like 19k keys a day and 8k clicks a day

Flag Post

A shitton.

Flag Post

Ever since I started working, I only type like 2,000 keys per day at home, which is part of the reason I uninstalled it (the other part being that it was only able to connect about half the time for some reason).

Of course, if I could install it at work, I’d get a ton of keys.

Flag Post

Guise! Check AdeebNafees’ profile! He didn’t die on the 18th of June!

Oh, and I’m reinstalling WhatPulse for NaNoWriMo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

So he died on July 9. Doesn’t make much of a difference, except now we know he left Kongregate willingly :)

Flag Post

clicks per day is down to like 7.9k it’ll slowly go down. I wonder how low i can make it.

Flag Post

Plus it’s not for linux, and I dont wanna use WINE.

Flag Post

Plus it’s not for linux, and I dont wanna use WINE.

On the downloads page I see Linux options, I’d assume they work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Oh, and I’m reinstalling WhatPulse for NaNoWriMo.

Is there something I’m not seeing here?

Flag Post

I’m assuming his WhatPulse profile, not Kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

I’m assuming his WhatPulse profile, not Kong.

DRK is right, race. I guess we can know if he’s still alive now.

macabre macabre macabre

Errr… just to inform you guys that I discovered it.

Flag Post

Oh right, derp.

Flag Post

discovered what?

Flag Post
Originally posted by I_M_M_O_R_T_A_L:

Thats horrible. Right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by immortal_0ne:
Originally posted by I_M_M_O_R_T_A_L:

Thats horrible. Right?

WhatPulse isn’t really a competition; the stats are mostly for your own information. Compared to some people, it’s bad, compared to others, it’s good.