Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 458

11493 posts

Flag Post

I’m at like 80k keys a day and 3000 clicks a day, derp (from the few days I’ve had whatpulse)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

I’m at like 80k keys a day and 3000 clicks a day, derp (from the few days I’ve had whatpulse)

Teach me the ways. o_O
I’m lucky if I average 100k a week.

Flag Post

DjManiax FFR ThirdStyle Whatever the kids are playing these days.

Flag Post

FFR, yes.

Flag Post

damn that’ll do us good in the longrun.

Flag Post

am i doin it rite?

Flag Post

yes i’ve been using this for ages and my best is around 57k a day

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Xbox.

And awesome, Blizzard. :o

Flag Post

I’m starting to do crap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by immortal_0ne:

I’m starting to do crap.

It’s probably best to run to the toilet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:
Originally posted by immortal_0ne:

I’m starting to do crap.

It’s probably best to run to the toilet.

Remember, Don’t Shit Your Pants.

Flag Post

Very funny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Stepmania, mostly. Recently I’ve been averaging about 50k keys a day outside of Stepmania, on my main desktop alone, though. Here’s a screenshot with Stepmania excluded.

And there’s about 50% more than that on my laptop and media server.

Originally posted by skiller78:
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
Originally posted by VforVendetta:
Originally posted by skiller78:

Honesty, I dont want to install that program, because it is basicly a keystroke logger.

That’s exactly what it is. However, it’s recording the number of keys, not the actual keys themselves.

It actually does keep track of which keys are pressed with the heatmap feature (like this is what mine looks like), but it doesn’t track the order, not sure if you can disable it.

It could send informantion. Dont wanna install, soz guys.

No it couldn’t. It is literally impossible for it to send any data apart from an array like so: {a: 147; b: 37; c: 38; d: 82…}, because that’s the only data it tracks. Additionally, that data isn’t sent anyway, the only keystroke data that’s sent is “Keys: 14,591” (or whatever) unless you specifically upload heatmaps.

WhatPulse and Project Dolphin have been running for over a decade and not a single user has ever had any info stolen, so even if smitmartijn managed to hide a malicious keylogger in the codebase (which he didn’t; I’ve seen the codebase), you’d think someone would’ve found out by now.

Originally posted by i_has_yoloswag:

If you want a good rate of around 3mb of upload a minute you need to get uploading with youtube videos. I get around 65kb/s when uploading.

you do realise that network speeds are completely subjective right?

Originally posted by i_has_yoloswag:

In one day I downloaded 1.23gb. My secret is to constantly load games that have loading bars or First Person Shooters. (They will get to the point where they load and only downloaded 10MB. A great game at first is http://www.kongregate.com/games/rokawar/rush-team-free-fps-multiplayers after a while it will be 10MB per complete load and then you move onto to Cs: Portable (gain up to 100mb every 2 minutes)

That’s not a very good secret, you could just run a buttload of torrents, or some FTP transfers, or if you don’t have the hard-drive space, the ArchiveTeam Warrior or Majestic-12.

With regards to downloads, about a fortnight ago, I bought 4 new 3TB HDDs, so I’ve been downloaded a load of stuff to fill them up with. Unfortunately, due to the manual effort involved, it’s taking a lot of work to keep my network maxed out (and indeed, I’m failing to do so), because any massive torrents (more than a couple gigabytes) tend to be awfully seeded, and any well-seeded torrents finish in 10-20 minutes.

Gonna go grab the 1.4TB new lossless Touhou pack, but if anyone knows some good 100GB+ torrents that’ll run at a reliable 1MB/s+, then please link, it’d be very much appreciated.

Flag Post

I didn’t know it was an achievement to keep your network maxed out. Strange, strange world.

Flag Post

I entirely forgot about WhatPulse. Time to sign-up again.

Flag Post

Awesome, for the first time in ages WhatPulse has worked on my computer and I’ve been able to pulse!

EDIT: By the way, do any other Kongregate and WhatPulse users play Fantasy Premier League? It’s basically a fantasy soccer game. If anyone there does, we could form a subteam on the Kongregate WhatPulse team. There’s currently only one team… the Bronies!

Flag Post

I’m re-joining our WhatPulse team! :D

Flag Post

Looks like my WhatPulse account was deleted due to inactivity. Looks like I’ll have to make a new one D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hokage4354:

I entirely forgot about WhatPulse. Time to sign-up again.

Originally posted by Ruudiluca:

I’m re-joining our WhatPulse team! :D

Originally posted by sddsdd:

Looks like my WhatPulse account was deleted due to inactivity. Looks like I’ll have to make a new one D:

Welcome (back) to the team of WhatPulse-yness, you beautiful people!

Flag Post

Screenshot for awesome numbers:

Anyways, pulsed yesterday for my November stuff, got a little over 310,000 keys, 225,000 clicks, about 93GB download, 4.2GB upload, and just under 12 days of uptime in the month.

Flag Post

omg people keep leaving. Our #1 member with keys is only 77m no more sellyme

Flag Post

Sellyme, after all the time and effort you’ve put into this team… Your departure is a welcomed surprise :)))

Flag Post
Originally posted by occooa:

Sellyme, after all the time and effort you’ve put into this team… Your departure is a welcomed surprise :)))

Aww, I love you too <3

I’ll probably end up coming back, I’unno.

EDIT: also lol people think I put effort into this?

Flag Post

my whatpulse hasnt worked much lately

Flag Post

We hope you do, Selly!
And wowow, I’m in the top 30 now.