Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 459

11488 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:

EDIT: also lol people think I put effort into this?

But everbody knows Sally putted many effort into this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Awesome, for the first time in ages WhatPulse has worked on my computer and I’ve been able to pulse!

EDIT: By the way, do any other Kongregate and WhatPulse users play Fantasy Premier League? It’s basically a fantasy soccer game. If anyone there does, we could form a subteam on the Kongregate WhatPulse team. There’s currently only one team… the Bronies!

I DO!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:
Originally posted by occooa:

Sellyme, after all the time and effort you’ve put into this team… Your departure is a welcomed surprise :)))

Aww, I love you too <3

I’ll probably end up coming back, I’unno.

EDIT: also lol people think I put effort into this?

I do hope you come back. We’re really behind without your stats.

Flag Post

but we’re still in the top 10 for everything.

Flag Post

We could be higher.

Also, Selly, you typed a nearly impossible amount of keys during those battles with PhoenixW. I think that counts as effort.

Flag Post

Got bored, made this:

That’s only for browsers in the top 100 by keys, so stuff like Lynx and Maxthon is excluded

Flag Post

so how exactly do i join the inner team’s of kongregate?

also for some reason my upload is stupidly high, i’ve only been pulsing for a few weeks yet i’m in the top 3k, anyone know why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

also for some reason my upload is stupidly high, i’ve only been pulsing for a few weeks yet i’m in the top 3k, anyone know why?

Well… What are you uploading? What programs are you running?

The OP explains how to join.

Flag Post

Well, I’m allready in the kong team, i wanted to join the bronies subgroup

And i just figured out why i have such ridiculous uptime, it’s probably because i am seeding a LOT of torrents, So.. If you want stupidly high up time, just be a good pirate and seed!

Flag Post

Well, I’m allready in the kong team, i wanted to join the bronies subgroup

And i just figured out why i have such ridiculous uptime, it’s probably because i am seeding a LOT of torrents, So.. If you want stupidly high up time, just be a good pirate and seed!

Up time is how long you have the what pulse client open.

Flag Post

upload is for putting stuff on the internet

Flag Post

Sellyyyy why you leave =(

i got a brand new pc and I’m considering upgrading everything to whatpulse 2.0+. Idk, not really interested in ul/dl/uptime. Is there a way to turn monitoring of those off?

Btw whatpulse needs to update their wiki. Last update 10+ months ago! its actually very informative, showing the changelog of all the versions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WhatPulse

Flag Post

Yeah, gta, you can disable the monitoring of network stats in the settings menu. Personally, I only really have them enabled to somewhat monitor my bandwidth usage (because of ridiculous caps here), so I find them pretty useful and interesting.

Flag Post

ok I just updated :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by gta0004:

Sellyyyy why you leave =(

i got a brand new pc and I’m considering upgrading everything to whatpulse 2.0+. Idk, not really interested in ul/dl/uptime. Is there a way to turn monitoring of those off?

Btw whatpulse needs to update their wiki. Last update 10+ months ago! its actually very informative, showing the changelog of all the versions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WhatPulse

I’ll have a go at it. I’ve abruptly left Whatpulse, guess I can do a favor. :3

EDIT: Been there, done that.

Flag Post

nice job!

Flag Post

Well until i go back to school i’m going to be doing well.

Flag Post

so guys, remember on 1.x how if you had it set to pulse every 24hrs, and if your computer wasn’t on at whatever time it should pulse, it would pulse the next time it could and that new time would be used for pulsing? Can we not do that on 2.x?

Flag Post

I had a good day

Flag Post

Damn my best is not even 60k keys

Flag Post

I joined guys. I’ll give you all a week to give me good games that will give me a lot of keys and i will play it for a day and post the results

Flag Post
Originally posted by g3n3ralz0d:

I joined guys. I’ll give you all a week to give me good games that will give me a lot of keys and i will play it for a day and post the results

Flash Flash Revolution.

Be warned, it’s HARD.

Flag Post

Its okay if its hard. I’ll take the challenge

Flag Post

This is the game he’s talking about: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/~velocity
It’s a music/rhythm-based game, very similar to Dance Dance Revolution and In The Groove.

I recommend changing the arrow keys to ASKL, meaning left would become A, down would become S, up would become K, and right would become L. You may have to use a different combination (such as QSKO or SDJK) due to keyboard ghosting. I also recommend increasing the speed as you begin to play more difficult songs. It makes it much easier to read the chart. I currently play at a speed of 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by g3n3ralz0d:

Flash Flash Revolution.

Be warned, it’s HARD.

I played it for a bit and it wasnt so hard even at difficulty 5.