Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 460

11488 posts

Flag Post

How do i get more network interfaces?

Flag Post

Yep, I still exist.

Originally posted by d_e_s_t_r_o_y:

How do i get more network interfaces?

You don’t, network interfaces are basically the ways your computer is connected to a network – for a standard computer this will have at most two connections: one ethernet, one Wi-Fi. If you have multiple ethernet connections, or virtualised networks, there can be more, but judging by the question phrasing that’s probably not the case.

Originally posted by g3n3ralz0d:
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by g3n3ralz0d:

I joined guys. I’ll give you all a week to give me good games that will give me a lot of keys and i will play it for a day and post the results

Flash Flash Revolution.

Be warned, it’s HARD.

I played it for a bit and it wasnt so hard even at difficulty 5.

Difficulty 5? Try out Vertex Beta vROFL some time. That’s how you get the serious keys.

Originally posted by gta0004:

so guys, remember on 1.x how if you had it set to pulse every 24hrs, and if your computer wasn’t on at whatever time it should pulse, it would pulse the next time it could and that new time would be used for pulsing? Can we not do that on 2.x?

This should have been fixed in 2.4.

While my key average has fallen below 100,000 per day due to heavy Ingressing and osu! being my rhythm game of choice right now over Stepmania/FFR, as of a week and a half ago, I’ve still overtaken Deluxy to take 5th place in the overall key rankings (4th if you exclude Cornholio, who acquired ~150,000,000 of his keys illegitimately). 12.3 million keys off RagnaParadise at the moment, but I’ve got ~3,400,000 or so unpulsed on various devices, so I might catch him by the end of the year.

If I rejoin the Kong team we’ll be instant-5th, and just 155 million from 3rd. Well, I say “just”, with the number of active members we have now that’s still a lot, but still pretty impressive considering.

osu! has made my leopard heatmap hilariously weird-looking, though:

Flag Post

You’re going to come back, right? ;_;

Flag Post

While my key average has fallen below 100,000 per day due to heavy Ingressing and osu! being my rhythm game of choice right now over Stepmania/FFR (…)

While my key average has fallen below 100,000 per day due to heavy Ingressing

due to heavy Ingressing

Holy crap I’m not the only Kongregator who’s also playing on Ingress :ooo

Flag Post

Got bored and rejoined the team. We’ve gone up from 6th to 5th by keys, 13th to 11th by download, and 6th to 5th by uptime, putting us top 5 for three of the five major stats.

Download can be improved upon. I’ve just cleared out some space on my media server, so I’ll be grabbing more… uhm… Linux .isos… and hopefully go for top ten – it’s 11TB away, which is a bit of a stretch, but eh.

Flag Post

As of now, we are around 50 million keys from becoming 4th, we may slowly get there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by d_e_s_t_r_o_y:

As of now, we are around 50 million keys from becoming 4th, we may slowly get there.

I doubt it – TeamLiquid has a larger number of highly-active users (13 users with over 50mil keys to our 9, 3 users with over 90mil to our 1), and we don’t really have the activity left-over to make a real push – I’m certainly not able to do 30mil+ keys in a fortnight any more. I’m struggling to hit 50,000 keys a day now, Ingress has really decreased my activity.

Flag Post

Well, I had a decent month (by my standards). About 430,000 keys, 225GB download as well, which are both well above my normal.

Flag Post

I lost 40,000,000 keys that I’m still bummed about when the whatpulse thingy corrupted and made me have to reset my unpulsed stats. (Yes I had 40mil keys unpulsed, don’t judge me)

Flag Post

Welcome back Selly! Missed you <3

Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

I lost 40,000,000 keys that I’m still bummed about when the whatpulse thingy corrupted and made me have to reset my unpulsed stats. (Yes I had 40mil keys unpulsed, don’t judge me)

Uzz pls :(

Flag Post

When that happens it shouldnt lose your keys.
When it does happen why on earth does it auto pulse at 50k even if you didnt set it to that?

Flag Post

question, if im running an os on a vm, should I install WP on it or is the WP on my host countign those stats?

Flag Post

Guys should we try to get more members or not so we can maybe try to become higher up in the rankings?