Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Team @ WhatPulse page 5

11475 posts

Flag Post

I have my own team it has liek 2 ppl >:(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AioriaRox:

I have my own team it has liek 2 ppl >:(

Join us! We will merge to save your failing team.

 
Flag Post

I’m ranked 69!

Yeah!

 
Flag Post

I’m in, too. I’m doing NaNoWriMo, so my Keys will climb quickly, probably. :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glomple:

I’m in, too. I’m doing NaNoWriMo, so my Keys will climb quickly, probably. :P

Thanks for all the help guys! We’ve had 17,000,000 worth of keys taken by users going to different teams, so having newbies that will soon develop into fast-finger key machines is great. Before we had 5-6 people pulsing a day, now we have 25!!

 
Flag Post

I joined… So… Yeah…We’re already in the 100’s. We can beat those Dutch Cows!

 
Flag Post

Umm…I have a small problem. Why can’t I pulse at all? I can’t click on the little “WhatPulse” icon at the bottom right in the taskbar, and my Pulse won’t show up. Anyone have any clue? :/

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glomple:

Umm…I have a small problem. Why can’t I pulse at all? I can’t click on the little “WhatPulse” icon at the bottom right in the taskbar, and my Pulse won’t show up. Anyone have any clue? :/

hmm… Right click on the “W” and click pulse. If that doesn’t work, most likely a pop-up will come up explaining why. If it says “activity limit reached” wait about 10 minutes (not an hour), if it says “Token invalid” Right click and click reset token (You’ll lose all your current pulse unfortunately) and if nothing happens, I’m sorry, I can’t help you for now.

 
Flag Post

Tried DOUBLE clicking the W?

 
Flag Post

I can’t right click on the “W” either. Or double click.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glomple:

I can’t right click on the “W” either. Or double click.

:( Try going Start>All Programs>Whatpulse>Whatpulse. By the way, I just sent 50k keys :) And we went up a place.

 
Flag Post

With the way Nabb keeps sending 10k keys literally every 2 seconds (check his pulses), I’ll never be able to reach first spot or join the team.

 
Flag Post

I’m pretty sure it’s every 2 hours, and he surely can’t be THAT active xD You’ll gain on him sooner or later :P

 
Flag Post

Before we had 5-6 people pulsing a day, now we have 25!!

Between the top 5 people in the Ninja Chat team, we probably pulse 30 times a day.

Noobs. :P

 
Flag Post

Woohoo! Never mind, my computer was acting up, now I can pulse again. :D

 
Flag Post

I’m pretty sure it’s every 2 hours, and he surely can’t be THAT active xD You’ll gain on him sooner or later :P

Check his pulses. He literally did 10k every 2 seconds.

Between the top 5 people in the Ninja Chat team, we probably pulse 30 times a day.

I pulse every so many days/weeks. Depending on how long, it’s probably a few 100k or in the millions. What now?

 
Flag Post

What now?

I like even numbers, as does Blarlack – we pulse in 20k chunks. :D

 
Flag Post

I only pulse a few times a day- usually with only a few thousand.

I quickly am climbing up the ladder, though. ;P

 
Flag Post

Check his pulses. He literally did 10k every 2 seconds.

?
http://whatpulse.org/stats/users/160483/

 
Flag Post

November 18th, you sure you can’t see them? 6:28:11 until 6:28:25 he did 6 pulses of 10k (with another 5 the rest of the day). I know my post seemed to imply it was all day long.

 
Flag Post

Pulsed under Windows on computer Laptop3 7 2009/11/18 06:28:25 10,373 1,876 0.07 10373 1876
Pulsed under Windows on computer Laptop3 8 2009/11/18 06:28:24 10,282 1,861 0.07 5141 930.5
Pulsed under Windows on computer Laptop3 9 2009/11/18 06:28:22 10,174 1,857 0.06 5087 928.5

Now that’s hax. :/

 
Flag Post

It may have just been a glitch, where it retained his clicks even though he pulsed? Possibly…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

November 18th, you sure you can’t see them? 6:28:11 until 6:28:25 he did 6 pulses of 10k (with another 5 the rest of the day). I know my post seemed to imply it was all day long.

Lawl, sorry. ;P Yeah, it did, w/e

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

With the way Nabb keeps sending 10k keys literally every 2 seconds (check his pulses), I’ll never be able to reach first spot or join the team.

That was a glitch. It sent the same pulse 6 times.

Originally posted by FuzzyBacon:

Before we had 5-6 people pulsing a day, now we have 25!!

Between the top 5 people in the Ninja Chat team, we probably pulse 30 times a day.

Noobs. :P

That is for noobs. You probably send 3k pulses. I mean 25 SEPARATE people pulsing.

Originally posted by Glomple:

Woohoo! Never mind, my computer was acting up, now I can pulse again. :D

Awesome

Originally posted by hokage4354:

I only pulse a few times a day- usually with only a few thousand.


I quickly am climbing up the ladder, though. ;P

Word of advice. Pulse about 15k at once or more. That way you won’t go over the throttle.

 
Flag Post

That is for noobs. You probably send 3k pulses. I mean 25 SEPARATE people pulsing.

No, we pulse in 20k chunks, aside from Azieru. Actually look at our history (Ninja Chat United) before condemning us.

On an average day I’ll pulse between two and three times at 20k.