Pandemic 2
Monsters’ Den
Line game
Hexiom
Desktop tower defence 1.5
Cell warfare

so 11 badges ^^

Flag Post

i got 2 of them and i’m now going to hunt impossible badges i got the one of pandemic2 and the one from 99 bricks

Flag Post

I got 9 imps in 4 days, so I now have braggin rights

Sonny 2
SCGMD3
SCGMD2
MoneySeize (yes, I got it!!)
Super Stacker 2
Frantic
99 Bricks
Gravitee
Pyro
Meat Boy
Zunderfury
Meat Boy (map packs)
Hexiom (my first imp!)
Dino Run
Line Game

That’s 15/32 1 more and I’ll have half:)

Flag Post

Uh….

Fold
Pandemic 2
Pyro
Sonny 2
Streamline
99 Bricks
Line Game
Meat Boy
Vector Runner
Dino Run
Super Stacker 2
Necronomicon
MoneySeize

I’m pretty sure that’s it.

Flag Post

I’m sorry to crap on your parade, but there are 34 imps, so 17 will make it half ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GRSync:

I’m sorry to crap on your parade, but there are 34 imps, so 17 will make it half ;)

You’re right! The others for anyone else who wants to know are:

The Space Game: Missions
Cell Warfare
Mechanical Commando
Necromonicon
Warlords Heroes
Colourpod 2
Vector Runner
Amorphous+
Pandemic 2
Tarnation
Monster’s Den
Balloon Invasion
MAD
DO2
Max Mesiria ch2
Fold
Streamline
DTD 1.5
Orbular

That makes 34. I want to know why at least 3 people said there was 32.

Flag Post

I have them all except MAD, Max Mesiria, and Sonny.

Flag Post

99 Bricks
Amorphous+
Balloon Invasion
Cell Warfare
Desktop Tower Defense
Dino Run
Dolphin Olympics 2
Fold
Frantic
Gravitee
Line Game
MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction
Meat Boy
Meat Boy (map pack)
Mechanical Commando
MoneySeize
Monster’s Den
Orbular
Pandemic 2
Pyro
Sonny 2
Streamline
Super Stacker 2
The Necronomicon
The Space Game: Missions
Vector Runner
Warlords: Heroes

Flag Post

Only 6 so far:
The Necronomicon
Gravitee
Pandemic 2
Hexiom
99 Bricks
Vector Runner

Flag Post

Monster’s Den

Flag Post

I have a whopping zero impossible badges.

Flag Post

SCGMD3
Meat Boy
Meat Boy: Map Pack
Moneyseize

Flag Post

Necronomicon and SuperStacker 2.

Flag Post

99 Bricks
Amorphous+
Cell Warfare
Dino Run
Gravitee
Meat Boy
Meat Boy Map Pack
Pandemic 2
Pyro
Sonny 2
Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3
Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2
Super Stacker 2
The Necronomicon

Is that enough for ya?

Flag Post

I have five impossible badges, and for everyone I get I feel more and more powerful. That or it’s the amount of Cola I think trying to achieve these bad boys. They are, without a doubt, the easiest, but don’t get me wrong, they still separate the men from the boys, and your arms from their sockets. They are…

MEAT BOY- Okay, this one was a cake walk. Pretty easy, pretty boring, but above all 60 points. This is probably the easiest one I’ve achieved. 1/2 hours. Incidentally, MalFunction timed me and it came out as about 2:01 hours. Go team, go!

FOLD- Wow, this one was also really easy, but I was really surprised about how many people have actually gotten it though. Nearly 3,000 whereas Meat Boy has nearly 17,000. This was pretty easy to work out and could be gotten by about anyone from scratch if they had two hours to spare. 2/3 hours.

STREAMLINE- Do do do dodo, dodo dodo, dodo, da da da dada, dada dada! This will forever be stuck in my mind. However, this was more of a skill based Impossible, rather than a endurance Impossible. It only took me about one hour of practice beforehand, and about half an hour actually getting it the next day. 1/2 hours.

WARLORDS: HEROES- Oh, kill me now! I’m exaggerating, but it was quite a difficult Impossible. Quite a big factor in this is learning how to defeat each Gladiator and then a bit of luck getting the good ones like the Flailer and the Archer. I prefer Toldor, and many people seem to agree. Took me about quite a while to get all the badges, but for the Impossible alone it took me about three hours. However, if you count the time spent getting the hard and getting the medium, it all totalled to about six hours. 2/3 – 5/6 hours.

AMORPHOUS+- I really don’t want to talk about this one much, because it wasn’t actually that hard. It just took me about two hours to get about 70 awards, and then it took about three hours to get the rest. 5 hours.

MONSTERS’ DEN- Wow, endurance, endurance, ENDURANCE! Takes a good five hours and isn’t the most enjoyable impossible. I got it easily with four mages, all points in intelligence and lots of quickness items. Get Electrical Storm. 5/6 hours.

DESKTOP TOWER DEFENSE 1.5-I just used a video guide on Youtube. Took me about an hour, just make sure you practice juggling a bit on 10k mode. 45 minutes/1 hour.

Flag Post

That link links to a Polish site that no-one will understand, unless they’re Polish, but the majority of Kongregate Users are English, so…

Also, I see no screenshot on that link.

Flag Post

That makes 34. I want to know why at least 3 people said there was 32.

The last post that said 32 was in May. Money Seize and Space Game: Missions have gotten impossible badges since then.

This list, posted August 3rd, shows which impossibles I have.

Flag Post

I´ve managed to get 5:

Meat boy
The Necronomicon
Hexiom
Pandemic 2
MoneySeize

And this is pretty strange really, ´cause an impossible badge should be……well, impossible to get! So why don´t they name the badges “really really really hard”, instead?

Flag Post

Well why aren’t Easy Badges called “Play The Game For Less Than A Minute And Get 5 Points” Badges? It’s just an expression…

Flag Post

Well why aren’t Easy Badges called “Play The Game For Less Than A Minute And Get 5 Points” Badges?

I read this, and I thought “Most take more than a minute”
But then I read;

It’s just an expression…

And realised the tone intended. Sad face :(

I have 3; Meat Boy, Amorphous+ and Necronomicron. An imps an imp, but a level 36 having only 3 may be below par.. D:

Flag Post

Lol NVG :) Expressions rock. And the Amorphous+ Badge was epic to get :)

Flag Post

i used to have one then i lost it when my computer froze

Flag Post

And the Amorphous+ Badge was epic to get

Sure was! I’m in the “Hall Of Fame” now =P

Expressions rock.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Lol NVG :)

=( Am I that bad? (hey, atleast I have more than 6 hards)

Flag Post

I was lolling at your expressions :P :) ;) :O :’( ;(
Hall of Fame? Am I missing something?