Forums Kongregate

List your impossible badges! page 3

122 posts

Flag Post

Hall of Fame? Am I missing something?

Corect me if I’m wrong, but the badge is named “Hall Of Fame”

I was lolling at your expressions

Phewdodgedabullet =P Also, how does one lol aty expressions? I mean, in most cases they’re just two arbitrary symbols put together that were definitely not intended for emoticons when the computer was first made (I have no idea how to express this with two arbitrary symbols put together that were definitely not intended for emoticons when the computer was first made)

Flag Post

Ahh, it is called “Hall of Fame”. Sorry, it was a while back that I got that badge =]

And what? You lost me on that second bit.

Flag Post

Ahh, it is called “Hall of Fame”. Sorry, it was a while back that I got that badge

Hey, I got it before you joined, and I remember it! (what are you implying, nvg?)

And what? You lost me on that second bit.

Sorry, I do tend to ramble on a bit, and make myself confused. Atleast I make others confused too!
To rephrase;
How do you find expressions funny enough that you “lol” at them? The keys used were not intended for such use upon creation. =P

Flag Post

I really don’t know how I lol at them, I suppose I’m just a weird kid :P (NVG = NotVeryGood)

Flag Post

(NVG = NotVeryGood)

I…I never knew! :O
I was..you know what? It’s too complicated to explain. But I’ll explain it anway! =P
It’s like talking to yourself on the internet, in a silly way. (NO means NO, nvg!) In a lighter way, it hints at "I’m implying something, but jokingly, and I don’t mins it being obvious, cos I don’t mean it!

Anyways, back on topic, I plan on getting the two Hexiom imps (Hexiom/Connect), I may be arsed to get Sonny 2 over and done with, and Cell Warfare, when I get my save file back =(

Flag Post

Talking to yourself on the internet? How sad xD I only put “NVG” ‘cause I couldn’t be bothered to write out your full name :P

The Sonny 2 Badge really was quite hard, and I know people who spent days trying to get it, but somehow I got it on my first time of playing it, even though it took up the whole day. It’s just get all the best items, then pray for your life. As for Cell Warfare, that Impossible Badge becomes easier as you play the game more, just like any game, but this one takes it to the extreme. I only got it when I was in the zone though, I couldn’t just sit down after being out, and play it like that.

Flag Post

I won’t list the ones I already have, I’d rather just point out to my profile which lists the ones I still need. There’s 8 of them now. I think there’s 34 impossibles at the moment, so that makes me have 26.

i used to have one then i lost it when my computer froze

You can’t lose badges. You can only lose progress.

Flag Post

UMMM I HAvent got any badges well i have but there not impossible LOL who wanna be my friend comment back

Flag Post

Amorphous +
SCGMD2
ZunderFury

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonic9999:

UMMM I HAvent got any badges well i have but there not impossible LOL who wanna be my friend comment back

You’d get more friends if
A: You spelt correctly and understood the meaning of grammar
B: Stopped posting irrelevant posts out of the Off-Topic forums
C: Actually knew the people you were asking to be friends with
and D: If you weren’t acting (?) so desperate.

Flag Post

(1) 99 Problems – 99 Bricks

(2) Band-Aid Fetich – Meat Boy

(3) Over the Ashes – Sonny 2

(4) Totally Stacked – Super Stacker 2

(5) Tunnel Vision – Vector Runner

(6) Lord of War – Warlords: Heroes

(7) Rhythm Prodigy – Streamline

(8) Black Hole Escape Artist – Fold

(9) No Orb Left Behind – Orbular

(10) Hall of Fame – Amorphous+

(11) A Winner Is You! – Tower of Greed

(12) President Madagascar Assassin – Pandemic 2

(13) Pyromaniac – Pyro

(14) Line Flyer – Line Game

(15) Slave of the Fireflies – Run 2

(16) You’ve Got the Touch – Focus

(17) Hexiompossible – Hexiom

(18) Ultima Hero – Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Flag Post
Originally posted by AioriaRox:

All of them but Sonny 2’s one, the game is so damn boring. (IMO)

yeah i tried getting it and just gave up today. it takes too much time and i am a new user to the site so i’d rather be playing other games as oppose to spending countless hours working towards a pointless goal.

Flag Post

Pandemic 2
Streamline
Epic battle fantasy 2

Flag Post

(1) 8/1/07 – Streamline

(2) 9/30/07 – Line Game

(3) 1/30/09 – Amorphous+

(4) 2/28/09 – Meat Boy

(5) 3/5/09 – Pandemic 2

(6) 3/9/09 – 99 Bricks

(7) 3/23/09 – Meat Boy Map Pack

(8) 4/22/09 – Cell Warfare

(9) 6/26/09 – Vector Runner

(10) 9/18/09 – Hexiom

(11) 9/19/09 – Orbular

(12) 10/5/09 – Sonny 2

Flag Post

All of them :D

Flag Post

Jupp, me too. =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sanex34:

i got 2 of them and i’m now going to hunt impossible badges i got the one of pandemic2 and the one from 99 bricks

now i got the one of warlords:heroes and meat boy so now i got 4 impossible badges i’m going to try fold now

Flag Post

Feat Fanatic – Zunderfury
Tunnel Vision – Vector Runner
Super Crazy Guitar Maniac – Super Crazy Guitar Maniac
Rhythm Prodigy – Streamliner

I have others too, Can’t find them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonic9999:

Uh… no.

Originally posted by MasterTaje:

99 Problems – 99 Bricks

Band-Aid Fetich – Meat Boy

Over the Ashes – Sonny 2

Totally Stacked – Super Stacker 2

Tunnel Vision – Vector Runner

Lord of War – Warlords: Heroes

Rhythm Prodigy – Streamline

Black Hole Escape Artist – Fold

No Orb Left Behind – Orbular

i got 2 of them and i’m now going to hunt impossible badges i got the one of pandemic2 and the one from 99 bricks

now i got the one of warlords:heroes and meat boy so now i got 4 impossible badges i’m going to try fold now

Why did you two bump?
Plus, I have no an imp. I try to got at least one.

EDIT:

Lord of War, bitches. :D

Flag Post

Over the Ashes (Sonny 2), Totally Stacked (Super Stacker 2), Hall of Fame (Amorphous+), Band-Aid Fetish (Meat Boy), Super Crazy Guitar Maniac (SCGM2), Up to 11 (SCGM3), Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble (BTTD), “No One Could Hear You Scream” (The Space Game Missions), First Aid Masochist (Meat Boy map pack), Fish Thankfulness (Dolphin Olympics 2), The Man with the Golden Coins (Moneyseize), Ultima Hero (Epic Battle Fantasy 2), Chaos Theory (Dino Run), 99 Problems (99 Bricks), Feat Fanatic (Zunderfury), Lord of War (Warlords Heroes), President Madagascar Assassin (Pandemic 2), Random Number Disintegrator (Elona Shooter). Total: 18.

Flag Post

Meat boy and Pandemic 2

Flag Post

Vector Runner
Streamline
Pandemic 2
Dolphin Olympics 2

Flag Post

Sonny 2
Streamline
Meat Boy
Pandemic 2
SCGMD3
SCGMD2
Run 2

I’m trying to get the Amorphous+’s imp badge next. Or ZunderFury’s. Or BTTD’s, I don’t really know D:

Flag Post

I’ve got 4.

Meat Boy
Run 2
Pandemic 2
DJManiax

Most proud of Run 2, since DJManiax wasn’t that hard for me since I"m good at rhythm games.

Flag Post