Forums Kongregate

Wordpress here comes COCAK

35 posts

Flag Post

COCAK is soon going to be publishing off Wordpress off it’s own domain

http://www.cocak.net

This will allow COCAK to do alot more, essentially becoming a community portal/Kongregate Blog/Game Page

Everything will run like COCAK, all of the features, just better. Also the span=“fullpost” tag is no more, it’s essentially a button now.

All of the posts, comments, and features of COCAK have been transferred over I’m just roughly ironing out the features. Such as a badge page where you can click on the badge image to take you directly to that badge’s walkthrough.

I’ll post the main page when I can.. so you all can see what everything is going to be like..

Oh and the banner contest.. ya it’s still on

P.S. Milskidasith I’m going to put your top 10 in tomorrow afternoon, I didn’t get the email until just now and I’m really tired =P Don’t worry it’ll be up.

Flag Post

You should have waited till it was up, cause you can’t go to the link yet..

but anyways, Neato!

Wordpress is great and easy to use. It’s good you’re changing to that.

Flag Post

Wait do I need a new account or something?

Flag Post

Wait do I need a new account or something?

No that’s coming up because he hasn’t put up the site yet.

Flag Post

Well the idea is great and we finnaly get a real domain.

Flag Post

Oh Noes.

Was surprised you weren’t getting a paid domain by paying with mini ads XP.

Anyway, omfg wait for my Top 10. You have no whatsoever idea how hard isit to find games when that search bar is freaking broken :/.

Flag Post

As you are hosting your own site now, why not host your own videos? Jing is a very nice program that KongreGuide (no, we’re not dead, yet!) uses, and it doesn’t degrade the quality. It also includes the feature of a microphone, so you can add your voice to the videos.

A direct link to an example is here:

http://kongreguide.com/files/Portal_1.swf

Flag Post

Why would you, when youtube hosts for you for free? :)
Btw, I am currently up to my head in Wordpress customising, so if there’s anything I can do to help feel free to send me a shout. Since I know full well how pain in the * wordpress is when it comes to developer documentation.

Flag Post

Oh, wordpress =] I use it on KongBR and it looks very nice. I think a private host is much better than blogger or anything else.

Flag Post

…Wordpress fails for not letting me put a capital ‘S’ for Sylicas >:(.

Flag Post

Why would you? The quality, of course =).

Flag Post

haha the funny thing ExtremePopcorn is that I’m already using Jing and sent an email out for everyone else to check it out =P

Flag Post

Wow, this is great Frag! Can’t wait :D

…Wordpress fails for not letting me put a capital ‘S’ for Sylicas >:(.

Yeah, we need our capital letters! Oh, and double fail for whoever took the username “malachi”.

Flag Post

Thanks Frag. My #1 game is….

OBJECTION!!!!

a coffee mug flies through the air, splattering me with bitter coffee and sticking to my head

Never mind. Uber cookie for whoever got that reference and who does the act: (:::::::::::::::) (yes, it is 30x chocolate chip).

Flag Post

What!What kind of an idiot evil person would use Malachis name?

Flag Post

Frag person if you ever need more crew…I have no life and am here

Flag Post

Well I’m focusya, since I have a stupid common username. Who would be called milskidasith or nqkoi1? C’mon.

Frag person if you ever need more crew…I have no life and am here

You are in.

Flag Post

lol mils. Isn’t that the most obvious refrence to that Phoenix Wright guy who says that?

This can only mean that Wordpress is so much better than Blogger if people took your name :D.

But it still fails. I want my ‘S’.

Flag Post

If it matters to you a lot, you could always risk crashing the website!

UPDATE wp_users SET wp_users = REPLACE (user_displayname, ‘sylicas’, ‘Sylicas’);

Crash it! Crash it!

=P

Flag Post

No, I beleive the most obvious reference would be walking into the topic with a pair of glowing red goggles. Since nobody guessed, I can eat my uber cookie. (eats uber cookie). Yummy!

BTW, it was Godot. One of the best Pheonix Wright characters ever.

Flag Post

Can I congrat you in your 700th post?

Flag Post

I would post to say sure, but I would have 701 posts then. Oh well.

TY for the congrats!

Flag Post

DAMMIT YOU RUINED IT! lol.

Totally unrelated: Anyone noticed I changed avatar? Me likey.

Totally related: I want access to the blog >:(

Flag Post

I want access to the blog >:(

Might want to wait until he actually makes it…

Flag Post

When I tried to enter by first time, it required a password. I thought that if I logged with Frag’s account I would get in. It now appears a blank screen that says Invalid key, so I totally broke my access or something :P