147 posts

Flag Post

english isnt here. need english.

Flag Post

Is this another reason to make alts?

Flag Post

Where are the 1337speak mods?

Flag Post

Eddie, all the mods are included in there.

Flag Post

No mods English.

Flag Post

looks like whoever owns the modfriends hasn’t bothered to update them for some time :(

Flag Post

Neither am i in the Dutch list, i might be the room owner of an English room… but i am still dutch hehe… so… if any one will ever update these Mod Friends… then please add me to the dutch account :)

Flag Post

We urgently need an Admin to come to RP#1. There’s a spammer in there that’s ignoring the Mod’s orders. Plz help.

Flag Post

Ok, why isn’t there any Indian moderator :’(

Flag Post

I see Mods_Finnish. Awesome! :D (I’m Finnish)

Flag Post

Add me to the Romanian mods list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rock90:

Ok, why isn’t there any Indian moderator :’(

Because “Indian” is not a language. This thread has moderators by language, not nationality.

Flag Post

Ah kay, diverse country India, but still no mod speaking Hindi, which is the language of more than 50% of Indians..

Flag Post

None lithuanian mods :( sadly

Flag Post

guidoido isnt a mod anymore

Flag Post

Both the Spanish version of the conduct guideliness and the description of the Mods_Spanish profile should be fixed; they’re full of anglicisms, slang that only a couple of persons understand as well as some ortographic and grammatical errors.

I don’t know who wrote those, but he lied to you if he said that he was fluent in Spanish.

Flag Post

Senekis, I proposed that in April 2010—they don’t care.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Senekis, I proposed that in April 2010—they don’t care.

Some time ago I contacted an admin about this, she told me that a mod was already working on it… I guess that mod works really slow, as that was a couple of months ago.

If they’re not gonna fix it, they should limit it to the English version, as the current translations look as professional as a “lol, plz B3 niiicee to Pplzz cuz trollin’ is bad. lol k thx”.

Flag Post

Add me as a Hungarian moderator. I lurk around the room Palacsinta on daily basis :)

Flag Post

Whoo! +1 Hungarian moderator.
Once again, I think all these modfriend accounts are pretty awesome.
My friend just used one yesterday.

Flag Post

Oh wow I never known there was Multilingual Modfriends accounts, Nice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EddieOwen:

I am offended. There is no mongolian moderator.

same… mongolian may not be a popular language but it is still spoken by many here at kongregate so i think that mongolian should be added such as 1337,vietnamese,vice versa.

Flag Post

i am also quite offended as azerbaijani moderators are still unavailible…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxhurricainxx:
Originally posted by EddieOwen:

I am offended. There is no mongolian moderator.

same… mongolian may not be a popular language but it is still spoken by many here at kongregate so i think that mongolian should be added such as 1337,vietnamese,vice versa.

same goes with arabic…

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxhurricainxx:

i am also quite offended as azerbaijani moderators are still unavailible…..

Originally posted by rock90:

Ah kay, diverse country India, but still no mod speaking Hindi, which is the language of more than 50% of Indians..

agreed.