Forums Kongregate

The Gamerkc Newsletter

62 posts

Flag Post

Woo, I had to revive this ancient thread. Oh well. The current issue I’m having… I need a game to review for this issue. Time is of the essence dudes. :)

Flag Post

And to those who didn’t even know we HAD an official newsletter (which I pour my heart and soul into every other week), you don’t get it because you unchecked that little “spam me!” box when you signed up.

The newsletter is the only thing we use that for, though. So if you’d like to receive it, feel free to make another account and not uncheck the little box.

Flag Post

Can’t you go to Account Settings and check the box?

Flag Post

Gamerkc do a review of tatical assasian and when the 2nd one comes out. Please.

Flag Post

…or that.

Flag Post

Boston, ok, the review will be done tonight.

Flag Post

i would like to recieve the newsletter
sprint45_45@msn.com
you spam me, i spam you back

Flag Post

Hey Gamer -

Of course,this is actoually a good idea,let alone confirmed by Greg.But the question is…

How long do you think we can get the next newletter?

Edit – Email : “leeqilin123@hotmail.com

Edit Edit – Lol,100 posts.

Flag Post

i already get the newspaper the greg makes is this one diffrent if it is heres my email hmm_92@hotmail.com and btw sry i didnt log on to kongregate alot i was busy in skool so hi everybody miss u all

Flag Post

Hey gamer nice idea. I would like it. My email is coolcat23306@neomail.com

Flag Post

Thanks guys. Renny, your welcome. It’s really because I like to get my thoughts across. :)

Sylicas, what do you mean? Are you talking about when you’ll get it, or the length of it?

(On a side note, the newsletter will be sent out tonight. Unfortunately it has no pictures, but the next one should.)

Flag Post

hey id like the news letter my email= video_game_freak_@hotmail.com

Flag Post

I would like to recieve it. Email: burketts@cebridge.net

Flag Post

Done and done. :)

Flag Post

Oh, and I suppose you can add me to the list too — greg@kongregate.com

Flag Post

Woof, lucky you got me Greg. They’re being sent out now. :)

Flag Post

Additionally, you can post it here in the forums if you like for those who haven’t signed up.

Flag Post

Hey gamer how often will you make one?

Flag Post

oh hey gamerkc, how are ya doin?

Flag Post

Agh. For some reason, Yahoo! Mail doesn’t let me send out the newsletter. It’s real tech stuff and I won’t be able to fix it, so unfortunately it can’t be mailed out. However, from now on I’ll use this thread rather to post the issues than mail them. It sucks, I know, but it’s still kind of cool. So I’ll edit my first post in a minute.

Flag Post

i got the newsletter you sent

Flag Post

Use Hotmail,Gamer.

Flag Post

aussieborn01@hotmail.com I’ll have it ^^

Flag Post

I’ll try, Sylicas.

Flag Post

I did, Sylicas. Thanks. :)