Forums Kongregate

How do i change my user? page 2

64 posts

Flag Post

I say just pick a user name you like from the start, and keep with it, no looking back.

Flag Post

Switch places with him. Never thought account have minds of themselves.

Flag Post

i think its stupid why would we have to waste our time creating a new account and gaining all our points back when it would only take the computer or them a few seconds or min!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathreape98:

Kongregate is no longer taking name change requests except for a reason like a profane name.

e-mail support@kongregate.com

Flag Post

Wish it was possible to do so… All well… Should have thought of that 1 year ago…

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123zooboy1:

Wish it was possible to do so… All well… Should have thought of that 1 year ago…

Tell them you’re getting harassed because of the beastiality fetish your username implies.

Flag Post

kinda sucks that u cant but U CANT!

Flag Post

I want a name change. I wanna change my name to: SAL37 or HUNTER13.

Flag Post

yes please snapeoo7

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

There not accepting? That sucks, I have been wanting to change my name.

Flag Post

I’m wondering, what if you own the account of which you wish to change your name to? If this other account had no info on it whatsoever, besides having created it once, would it be possible to then take over that name and give it to your main account? I created David128 quite awhile before I created Mahalko128, yet I had forgotten the password until now, and wasn’t an active user of Kongregate until I had already started using this current one. I guess the question is, if you own the account who’s name you’d like to take over, is it possible?

Flag Post

No, Mahalko. You can only change the name from lower case to upper case letters or alternatively, you can make a new account with the name you like.

Flag Post

Soooooo… No Going back? I’m stuck with this? Great. I’d hate to have to find all my friends and all my badges back… I don’t how I got half of them. I was wanting to change my name to Sepptimus, or something like that :( (Like sepptimus7, for example)

Edit: Danget, I just necroed a thread…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snape007:

Well, if anyone’s interested, you can get the capitalization changed. Had it with mine. :P

How??? If an admin happens to see this and has the appropriate power, could you change the lowercase f in my name to an uppercase F please.

Flag Post

Funnykidsc, you have to email Kongregate at support@kongregate.com, if you only post there, they won’t change it.

Originally posted by GOWfan1:

Soooooo… No Going back? I’m stuck with this? Great. I’d hate to have to find all my friends and all my badges back… I don’t how I got half of them. I was wanting to change my name to Sepptimus, or something like that :( (Like sepptimus7, for example)

Edit: Danget, I just necroed a thread…

Yeah, well, I wanted “Jaume”, it was taken. It’s a tough life sometimes, you know.

Flag Post

Why can’t they just make is so we can change our own name?

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerperson:

Why can’t they just make is so we can change our own name?

Because it breaks links, and woudl be subject to huge amounts of trolling and other miscellaneous stupidity.

Flag Post

Break links? Yea right wouldnt be so hard to give every user his unique number and use those numbers in links instead of names… so hard

Flag Post

LOl
y so much fuss about his
make a new acc to want create name it as u like

if u got to high level then play in that acc

Flag Post

a changed my name a long time ago, fuck yea

Flag Post

Really? See that’s why I hate Kongregate… _. This site sucks…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Iwantpie124:

Really? See that’s why I hate Kongregate… _. This site sucks…

You hate it, then leave.

Flag Post

^ and don’t come back!

Flag Post

Hey, sorry to necropost, but is this still impossible? See, I wanted to change my name to Kaizaran1992 (if an admin sees, could you? :P) as I’ve gotten harassed (shadickles, testicles, things like that) about it, so…help?