Forums Kongregate

More Impossible and hard badges are needed. VIP section of comments for high levels

25 posts

Flag Post

More impossible badges are needed for the arising veteran players of this site lvls 21-22 now…

Also people with higher level should have advantages (such that will help community a s a whole: maybe VIP section of comments and ratings under each game. – this would also provide easy feedback to developers from experienced players.

Obviosly high level doesnt mean much…. but it is still likely a sign of gaming exoerience (or haxxorz, but even haxxorz can provide good feedback)

Flag Post

mayby once this site comes out of beta perhaps…

and greg makes as many badges as he can.

Flag Post

That’s a good idea man i like it ^^, but i don’t think they will launch more hard badges or impossibles badges because it still exist in this world “noobs” \o/. So that’s why exist easy and medium badges and less hard ~ impossible badges.

Flag Post

I think the badges being made now are fine.

Flag Post

Oh sorry! Only high levels. just forget what I said.

Flag Post

Eh. Most high leveling players just invite tons of people or upload really good games. Very few people have gotten to that level on just badges (is that even possible to do? I estimate I have over 3/4 of all badges, and I’m only a level 16…although 17 isn’t far off). If you want to hang out with skillful players, you should probably go to rooms where they are. I use The Van personally. But I don’t really see much of a reason for an over 20 club.

Flag Post

Impossible and hard badges are coming out at a very reasonable rate if you ask me. And as much as I like the level thing, it probably can’t be done yet, with Kongregate staff’s current powers. Besides, I’d rather have them continue working on Kongai and Premium Games so we can get out of Beta.

Flag Post

marh, change your avvy, it was ok ONE minute ago.

And Slipstream, I got to Level 25 (62 to 26 [lol], but I didn’t try filler or Campaign Game yet) only with badges. Ok, I’ve been here since June, but I only referred two friends and didn’t upload any games.

Flag Post

If Kongregate has the second badge maker,we’ll have more badges to get everyday. =P

Flag Post

well i don’t think it’ll be everyday but more often maybe ^^

Flag Post

Kann, greg does more stuff too, not only badges… I know you know it. :P

New badges everyday won’t be good. Of course, greg would be a bit tired… oh well I forgot we have a new badge maker…

New badges everyday won’t be good. Those guys that write guides would get tired easily. People will pray for having less badges. OH MY GOD, TWO IMPOSSIBLES IN A DAY! I WON’T HAVE TIME TO GIVE MY DOG ITS FOOD!

Flag Post

focus, changed it.

Flag Post

Good idea, but this should probably be located in the Suggestions thread if you are actually serious about it.

Flag Post

this would also provide easy feedback to developers from experienced players.

Not sure about that. The referalls and the blatant rating does give you higher levels. And most of them are developers anyway :)

About badges: Ask the developers to make more games and make sure it has API too.

Don’t worry, Focus, all the impossible badges work goes to you :D

Flag Post

EDIT:
i have all badges (exept 1) and i have come to lvl 24 (i have one 2 refferal’s whic i dont whanna have)

so i think you can get to lvl 24 whit only getting badges.

but more hard and impossible badges would be great :D
cause it’s very boring when you have all badges exept 1…

Flag Post

I only need the Max Mesiria 2 impossible one, but I still didn’t try it o.O

Haha, but you are too lazy when you write all the walkthrough, except the impossible badge part… o.o

Flag Post

No. I refuse to have so much hard and impossibles. I want a badge to do, not a badge to give up on like SCGMD2 or Max Mersia Impossible.

Flag Post

I think Greg and also Damijin or maybe jim make badges together so we can have one person making a card and badges for a game and another making badges for the second best game of the week!

Flag Post

maybe 1 badge everyday? what about that? even with cards or somethings… If they launch a game and they wanna post 3 badges for it, put a easy on the first day, the medium on the second day and the hard on the third day ;P

Flag Post

max mesiria iímpossible is hard….. it is hard even with proper use of hex editor….. how it could be done without hex editor i cant imagine

Flag Post

I just hope having a high level is actually worth it…guess will see.

Flag Post

No there are already enough impossibles. maybe more hard badges but i think that impossible badges should be kept to a few so that they are sort of rare.

Flag Post

Mods get VIP. Now there’s something.

Flag Post

I think Greg and also Damijin or maybe jim make badges together so we can have one person making a card and badges for a game and another making badges for the second best game of the week!

Mike (damijin) does the server maintenance. Without him, Kongregate will be down all the time :)

Jim is the boss. I think he rather talk with investors than work for free :)

maybe 1 badge everyday?

The new games must be good enough and has the API working properly.

Flag Post

beat the last level of Unfair Platformer 200 times >.0