Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Catchphrase

65 posts

Flag Post

I was sitting on my couch watching TV when i saw the new “Meet the Spartans” commercial… (you know the one where they make fun of ALOT of movies at the same time…) Well i saw Sylvester Stallone say his catchphrase “Say hello to my little friend” when it hit me… Kongregate doesn’t have a catchphrase!

So if anyone on Kongregate thought up a really cool one, they should share it here, and maybe sometime in the distant (or near) future it would be used…

Ive got one: “Come for the games, Stay for the points”

Flag Post

Kongregate: the kongre of the gate xD

Now seriosly i don’t know maybe …

Sit, shut up and have fun =D… I really can’t think in a good catchprhase =?

: a world in a flash player \o/

Flag Post

Play together

Flag Post

“4,200 online playing 2,862 free games!” – Thats the phrase ;)

If I remember correctly, in early site mock-ups it said “Meet up and throw down” or something like that :P

Flag Post

4,201 online playing 2,862 free games!

Flag Post

There was an old topic like this, the search works but it’s not optimal so I won’t complain…

arcane is right. :D

Flag Post

Do you know Kongregate? If you don’t you’re new to the internet!

Flag Post

lol. I like that one!

Flag Post

How boutz 7 days without Kongregate makes one weak.

Flag Post

Kongregate: The place to waste 7 hours of your day, every day!

Flag Post

Yo bro!3,017 online playing 2,865 free games! yea I cant see that one becoming popular.

Flag Post

“1337 online playing 1337 free games.”

Flag Post

Kongregate is fun.

Flag Post

Kongregate: Not Congregate.

Flag Post

kongregate: the community of games

Flag Post

Kongregate: We Won a Plastic Monkey for Time Wasting! Come see why…

Flag Post

Sylvester Stallone is from the Rambo and Rocky movies, not Scarface. You are talking about Al Pacino.

Kongregate: For when you don’t have XBox Live

Flag Post

Kongregate: Congregate with a ‘k’

Kongregate: You just got Konged’!

Flag Post

@ Biraiyun… I was talking about meet the spartans… and that scene where the actor playing Stallone says “say hello…”

I agree with nqkoi1 the free games thing wont catch on…(or at least in my opinion)

Ive got one… its in the first post… but i don’t like it to much, so keep thinking!

Flag Post

Kongregate: Flash Gaming 2.0
(you know this web 2.0 stuff)

Flag Post

Kongregate: Who runs this place anyway?

Kongregate: If you play long enough and a baby is in the house, it’ll eventually cry.

Kongregate: Where the people meet and the German Ponies Prance!

Kongregate: Where you see Pretty Prancing Ponies at Parties In the Purging Percolators of Purgatory!

On a side note, This is a thank you card for a pony party my cousin had. “Dear Erin, Thank you for bring your suitcase of pretty prancing ponies, so we could play with them at the pink pony party!” Crazy man, crazy.

Flag Post

“I can has badges”

Flag Post

woot! Em.

Flag Post

Kongregate, Dude!

or…

Hey, Dude… Kongregate!

or…

Why don’t you Kongregate!?

xP

Flag Post

“Boobies”

And yes, I’m aware that all my recent posts have to do with boobies, but imagine all the extra traffic we would get if that were the actual catchphrase?!