Forums Kongregate

backlog cards

17 posts

Flag Post

why cant we have backlog cards so that new members get a chance to catch up with (older) existing members?

Flag Post

It has been already mentioned by Kongregate staff that they will be planning to re-introduce older challenges with the old cards

Flag Post

thank you dom.

Flag Post

The first replay challenge featuring older cards will occur within the next few weeks, so not much longer to wait.

Flag Post

haha its now xsD

Flag Post

I was just wondering how you guys were deciding which cards to rerelease? I guess I was under the impression that you were rereleasing all of them so, if that’s the case, is there a method to the rerelease order? (I only ask because I’m just missing a few of the very first ones…well and a couple of more recent ones that were paired with games I greatly disliked) Basically—OMG WILL I GET 2 GET RUMIKO D:

Flag Post

OMG WILL I GET 2 GET RUMIKO

I think they are limiting what cards will be released…

2 rumiko would be a tad bit unfair…

Flag Post

they should make rumiko a rare, one time only OMFG exclusive member card….

just to spite you.. =P

Flag Post

No fair. I actually got Deadly poison for the first time since it was first out just before I joined. Share the love very ancient members.

Flag Post

While I like the idea of replaying cards, did we really need to have it kill off new cards and be on a super-slow one-per-week basis? I’m itching to get the card I missed while on internetless vacation this summer, as well as the ones that came out before I joined. :P

Flag Post

Is there a schedule for Replay cards? Like every other week is a replay, while others are new? I want new cards too (especially since I have all the cards anyway :/)!

Flag Post

There are no more new cards, from what I gather.

Flag Post

thats kinda weak… there’s hardly any, and not much variety. i’m disappointed. do you think there will be more later?

Flag Post

thats kinda weak… there’s hardly any

I wouldn’t say 49 cards is ‘hardly any’. You only have 14 of those 49, so I would say its not weak at all that you have a chance to get the rest.

In fact, I was surprised new cards came out for as long as they did.

do you think there will be more later?

Haven’t heard any news myself, so I can’t say either way.

Flag Post

B-b-but the P-pirate set! D:

Flag Post

Ah, right, forgot about those! Well then thats good news for ya ;)

Flag Post

Pirate set?

Oh snap! I do not hear such a truth! (this is an insanly obscure reference, but I can help by saying it is related, but not part of, the Phoenix Wright series).

But yeah, Yo ho ho and a few more new cards. The pirates set’s for me!