Forums Kongregate

Who noticed? page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

SevereFlame, how did we screw up the friends system? I thought we fixed it…

Flag Post

I dislike the part where you scroll over “xxx friends online” and it shows “xfriendx, xfriendx, xfriendx and more!”, I like to find who is online just by scrolling and not having to go onto the actual friend page :D

Flag Post

Thats not very practical when you have tons of friends though. It might work for some but not in general.

Flag Post

We had to to do that, loading all friends online for those with many friends was causing pages to render very slowly. Most browsers cut that off anyway.

Flag Post

Emily, first of all, a couple of days ago the “Welcome, SevereFlame!” said 0 friends online, yet the chat said otherwise.

Second, I added a user as a friend, yet I could not find them on the friends list (also, that use did not show up on my fans list, yet I’m pretty sure they added me as a fan.

Flag Post

So the 0 friends online thing is fixed. Not sure about the recently added friend thing. Did you get an email that they’d added you as a friend? Vice versa?

Flag Post

Doesn’t matter. I added them, they show up on my friends list in my profile, yet not the friends list page.

Flag Post

I dont know if its possible or could be done in the future but I think you should be able to pick the friends that show up when u put ur mouse over the top so you can see if your favorite people are on =D

Flag Post

Btw, I noticed :D

about 2 days ago I first saw.

Flag Post

yeah! me too :D
you owe me 20$ lol

Flag Post

Lies. Bet way if you didn’t notice, I won 20$, and if you noticed, then I win 40$

Flag Post

I noticed. So you win 40$. Sad for me.