Forums Kongregate

Weirdest Conversation

12 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been talking in the Kongregate chat for some while, and I find that the weirdest conversations come up all too often. Since nobody can be in every chatroom every second of the day, why don’t we share the weirdest conversations we’ve had thus far?

I guess I’ll start…

It was a while back, so I can’t recall who, but somebody in The Van asked if anybody microwaved stale pretzels. I said yes thinking he was referring to soft pretzels, but he was referring to hard pretzels (which still doesn’t even make sense to me), and I spent 20 minutes trying to explain to him why I microwaved them (to make it softer). I had a hard time getting my point across considering the fact that he thought I was saying that I was microwaving hard pretzels to make them soft, which doesn’t even make the least bit of sense…

So yeah, that’s probably the weirdest conversation I’ve engaged in so far.

P.S. Aren’t I the best storyteller? xD

Flag Post

not really the best storyteller. but i did read it. so its a start. btw, atleast u didnt microwave aluminum foil (i did hehe)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’ve been in The Van. Wierd conversations happen every 2 minutes.

One of my favourites has to be the one that ended with KetchupYoshi saying

OMG JACOB IS PREGNANT AND PERE IS SEAHORSE QUEEN AND AC SAID PENIS asplodes

Good times.

Flag Post

My friend was on my account and he talked about how the jonas brothers were my favorite band and how I was secretly a transsexual. Then the chat moved on to better things, like hibernating in the summer.

Flag Post

Uh, well in my room weird convos aren’t rare. :P My strangest yet, however, was probably today’s religious conversation. Ended with me worshiping Optimus Christ. :D

Flag Post

ninja chat is the best chat room ever nothing makes sence tht we say

sag pies in patoneordsf say hi to the asian governementio floor implants

Flag Post

How modest of you gamer, didn’t even tell them it was League of Gamers. Gave ‘em a tease and said no sirrr. I guess i’ll do your dirty work this time. =x

Flag Post

Attempts to resist urge to bring up howdie hey And fails.

Flag Post

After my comment about modesty you go and bold it up huh? heh =P

Flag Post

weird conversation:

riikk: I like hard bananas

gratz on modship wilkins(i need to makes you a nickname :P)