Forums Kongregate

about cards and points

15 posts

Flag Post

i think every card we obtain we should recive 10…random topic but could be a hit =)

Flag Post

You are already receiving the card. I think this is enough.

Flag Post

If you want points, get badges.

Flag Post

Ideas and Suggestions

Also, there is almost always an easy badge that you get when you earn the card so really you are getting 5 points for getting the card.

Flag Post

stupid question. but what are points used for?

Flag Post

leveling up. And what does your level do? Absolutely nothing. Except aid you in your quest to pwn n00bs with your l33tness.

Flag Post

There are plans to, in the future, spend the points to buy cards

Flag Post

There are? I thought Greg specifically said that wouldn’t happen? Or am I just going crazy again?

Flag Post

I don’t think theres going to bw any card-point exchange in the near future. Just think of levels and points = to gamerpoints :D

Flag Post

I heard something about it

Flag Post

If you can spend your points in the future, I won’t. I’m too emotionally attached to my points. ;_;

Flag Post

I think there isn’t going to be any way to exchange points… because if you think about it, it would make levels pretty redundant. Think about it… if you give away points, but you still have your level, it’s confusing… it would be hard to keep track of how many points you need until level up again… If you give your points away and your level decreases, what’s the point in having levels at all, if just a way to estimate how many points you have? I just don’t see any logic in being able to exchange points.

Flag Post

They could make a “Total Points” count and another count that you’ll spend.

Flag Post

They could make a “Total Points” count and another count that you’ll spend.

Now that would work.

Flag Post

Exactly what I was thinking.