Forums Kongregate

leaderboard

13 posts

Flag Post

i am suggesting that we have a huge leaderboard showing how everybodys rank is compared to everybody else. for example i am rank 15 so if i looked at the leaderboard it would say im 4000th or so.

Flag Post

Here’s a good place to suggest that: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/13

Flag Post

ive suggested there but their are so many suggestions no one saw mine so i made this

Flag Post

So true, it seems like no one actually reads that forum anyways. But I could definitely be wrong.

Flag Post

This site has alot of potential to expand.

Flag Post

ive suggested there but their are so many suggestions now one saw mine so i made this

Bad Idea. If you really have a specific request for the Admins to do, you could just send them a “Feature Request” feedback.

Flag Post

We do read the suggestions thread, but we’ve been very busy for the past couple of months so we haven’t been picking up too many new features. Additional stats is a great idea, but there’s drawbacks to it. We spend a lot of time fighting cheaters, and one of our fears about leaderboards that compare users directly based on their points/level is that it will encourage cheating.

Until that is no longer a fear, I don’t think we’ll add something exactly like that.

Flag Post

That does make sense. If people have no incentive to cheat, then they have less temptation to cheat.

Flag Post

We believe strongly in competition, we just want to tackle the larger problem before getting in over our heads. We have some other great ideas for competitive game play coming up though, they just won’t be in the way you’re thinking ;)

Flag Post

Really? And how do you know which way I’m thinking?

Flag Post

I’m really really really really really really smart. Really.

Flag Post

Not really :(

Flag Post

ROFL… I love Kongregate :)