Forums Kongregate

Better Kongregate Firefox Add-on [UPDATED: Oct 23, 2012] page 14

438 posts

Flag Post

I love you, demon.

I mean that in strictly the more platonically kinky way possible.

*snugs*

Okay, I love that I’m now red again in chat rather than orange, but is there any way to edit the name color? Like, I, personally, would prefer if orange mods took priority over green friends. There’s just so much green. Not rainbow-y enough. Or even maybe mods that are friends have a color of their own?

Flag Post

Nice new updates, can’t wait to try them out, and see the differences.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SicMirx:

Okay, I love that I’m now red again in chat rather than orange, but is there any way to edit the name color? Like, I, personally, would prefer if orange mods took priority over green friends. There’s just so much green. Not rainbow-y enough. Or even maybe mods that are friends have a color of their own?

You can toggle the priority with /hlpriority (why does nobody ever read the script’s description…?).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ventero:
Originally posted by SicMirx:

You can toggle the priority with /hlpriority (why does nobody ever read the script’s description…?).

…because it’s not listed in the Help tab of Better Kong’s options? Seriously, I don’t see that anywhere unless it’s on userscripts.org rather than the Help tab.

Flag Post

The help tab only displays the short description. Click the script’s name to view the full description (including an explanation of all chat commands etc.) on userscripts.org.

Flag Post

Yeah, but I’m not even seeing it listed there. Unless it’s part of another script and I’m just skipping right over the name without even noticing.

…and damn, you’re quick to respond, Vent. Kudos.

EDIT: Never mind. Part of your Highlighting. I’ll take my whipping from the dumbass stick later, Vent. Thanks, though.

Flag Post

Hmm, when did Minefield become 4.0b8pre? Seems like Firefox 4.0b7 will be released soon.

Thanks for the update, great addon :)

Flag Post

well i donloaded firefox

Flag Post

one question. how do i make the chat room smaller?

Flag Post

This is lame
most of scripts don’t even work
and working ones aren’t good either
It would be 10 times better if someone just made an actual addon

Flag Post

Um…needo, most of the scripts do work. This is an Add-on. Read the thread title.

If you gave a little more information, I’m sure people would be able to help with what problems you have.

Flag Post

He’s probably being sarcastic. He might mean this add-on suck so much (not true) it doesn’t qualify as an add-on.

Flag Post

100 bucks says he’s not using Firefox and wondering why nothing works.

Flag Post

is there any way i can get a timestamp for my chrome?

Flag Post

Recently the scripts have stopped working for no apparent reason, I have not changed any of the settings. Compact Forums, the Challenge Notification Blocking, KongreLink, and many others have just suddenly failed to work. Is it any problem of mine, or did some Kongregate update or something change stuff?

Flag Post

Hm…nothing like that on my end, 123. However, the other day was humorous with the Magic Link thing. YouTube links in chat kept trying to take me to…

http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook/youtube.com/watch?whatever

Strange, but works just fine today.

Flag Post

Well now I’m really confused. I just reinstalled the latest version (yes, I had the latest before), and now it all seems to be working.

Flag Post

DOES THIS HAPPEN TO WORK IN CHROME?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trenloco:

DOES THIS HAPPEN TO WORK IN CHROME?

No, maybe if you had read any part of the thread you would not have to ask this question.

Flag Post

I read only the main thread, that didnt say anything about chrome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trenloco:

I read only the main thread, that didnt say anything about chrome.

If you had read the whole main thread you would know.

Flag Post

Any idea that wheres this “scripts” tutorial?

Flag Post

For some reason, chat is completely blank for me when i have BK enabled…
I’ll try to track down which script causes it.

Edit: Found out it’s the full profile linker that causes this!

Flag Post

Thanks for the report, but the Full Profile Link script works fine on my end. It’s possible that one of the other scripts conflicts with it and is causing the blank chat. I’ll PM you about it to troubleshoot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kranix:

For some reason, chat is completely blank for me when i have BK enabled…
I’ll try to track down which script causes it.

Edit: Found out it’s the full profile linker that causes this!

For what it’s worth, I have this problem with the Firefox 4 nightlies. Mozilla is in the process of rolling out Javascript compartmentalization and are still tweaking their implementation, so, as the script’s author, I’ve been waiting for the dust to settle before resuming work on it. That, and Firebug only just recently started working on Minefield again.

I’ll give the script a check next week after I check in on the Jaegermonkey rollout to make sure I’m not wasting any effort.