Forums Kongregate

Better Kongregate Firefox Add-on [UPDATED: Oct 23, 2012] page 2

436 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Conquerer95:

Does this by any chance happen to work for internet explorer?

No, upgrade to Firefox.

Flag Post

Woohoo, now I don’t have to download each individual script. Thanks!

Flag Post

You really should give more credit to those who poured several days of work into these scripts. Many of them took the better part of a week or two to make.

Flag Post

I actually just updated my original post to include a link to each script and its author about 2 minutes ago. Once again, I only created one of these scripts and the rest are copyright their original owners.

Flag Post

Also, for those of you who don’t have Firefox or don’t want to install the addon, you can get the modcall script for Firefox, Chrome and Opera here.

Flag Post

My firefox is too new for this :(
img

Flag Post

the thing doesn’t work if you want to turn off the timestamp…and yes, I refreshed the page.

Flag Post

Thank you, musicdemon. :)
This is extremely helpful! I’ll be sure to spread the link around.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crusader32:

Ah, Firefox has already released a 3.6 alpha. I’ll bump my max version up to 3.6a1pre.

Originally posted by Dragon_of_Ra:

the thing doesn’t work if you want to turn off the timestamp…and yes, I refreshed the page.

What version of Firefox do you have? I’m doing a substantial update in an hour or so that changes how the current timestamp works, so perhaps that will help. Also, do you have any scripts running through Greasemonkey?

Flag Post

3.5.2…

Flag Post

I just did a test with 3.5.2 without the timestamp and everything is running normally. Unfortunately, we’ve got to wait for an editor to review my update before it goes public, so don’t expect it to roll out this morning as planned.

Flag Post

I love you :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by GHEZ119:

I love you :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by musicdemon:
Originally posted by Crusader32:

Ah, Firefox has already released a 3.6 alpha…..

Please do 3.6.2 alpha XD

Flag Post

NEW VERSION

Version 1.5 (Aug. 14, 2009)
-Added Ventero’s Kongregate Chat Timestamp script that shows the timestamp and a whisper-link when you mouseover the sender of a message
-Added MrSpontaneous’ Kongregate Chat Full Profile Linker script that opens the full profile for a user if you right click on their name in the chat window.
-Added Ventero’s update to his In-Chat Timestamp script that adds a “/toggleseconds” command that toggles the display of seconds.
-It is now only possible to select one of the timestamp scripts, not both. You can also choose to have neither by just deselecting the check box.
-Changed the maxVersion to 3.6a1pre

EDIT: There is a new screenshot in the original post that reflects the changes I made in the update.

Flag Post

It works! the other chat timestamp took up half a line, and this one it great! :D

INSTALL IT NAO MY LORD.

Flag Post

Is there a way to change the color of the “Kongregate Chat Line Highlighting”? I like that feature, but the highlighting is so dim it is not very noticeable.
Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by phammen11:

Is there a way to change the color of the “Kongregate Chat Line Highlighting”? I like that feature, but the highlighting is so dim it is not very noticeable.
Thanks

There sure is! Here’s how Ventero describes it on his script page:

“/hlcolor followed by a valid hex-color (without the leading #, so an example would be /hlcolor 00FF00) changes the color which the script uses to highlight messages to that color (Gets saved, too)”

There’s also 2 more commands you can use with the highlight color script, so check out the link above :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by musicdemon:

Thanks

There sure is! Here’s how Ventero describes it on his script page:

“/hlcolor followed by a valid hex-color (without the leading #, so an example would be /hlcolor 00FF00) changes the color which the script uses to highlight messages to that color (Gets saved, too)”

There’s also 2 more commands you can use with the highlight color script, so check out the link above :)

Thanks for the quick response. Could information like this get added to the add-on help tab, which is pretty useful already?

Flag Post

The /toggleseconds command only seems to affect my current game session. So, if I use that command to turn seconds on, then go to a different game, my seconds are gone. Does it have to be like this or can this setting be retained?

Flag Post

The /toggleseconds command only seems to affect my current game session. So, if I use that command to turn seconds on, then go to a different game, my seconds are gone. Does it have to be like this or can this setting be retained?

This can be saved pretty easily, actually. I’ll send Ventero a shout and I’m sure he’ll get it fixed soon. Thanks for the report!

Flag Post

Wow this is a great Kulmination of a bunch of amazing scripts. Great job man!

The only thing I’ve noticed is that I already had the mod call feature and now I have two and they both work. Which is kinda annoying but obviously not terrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hipcheck:

Wow this is a great Kulmination of a bunch of amazing scripts. Great job man!

The only thing I’ve noticed is that I already had the mod call feature and now I have two and they both work. Which is kinda annoying but obviously not terrible.

Just uninstall the Greasemonkey script and it should be fine.

Flag Post

NEW VERSION

Version 1.6 (Aug. 15, 2009)

Added my
“Kongregate Staff Identifier” script that tags Kongregate staff members in the forums
    Updated MaxVersion to 3.6a2pre

Flag Post

I cant seem to activate it, where will i activate it after i download?