Forums Kongregate

Developers Community section Abandoned???

10 posts

Flag Post

Hi… recently i become a developer newbie but developer xD… i see on kongregate this section " http://www.kongregate.com/featured_developers " but now, its been weeeks since was updated… many says kongregate is the youtube of flash games… but if many people uploaded his owns games… maybe we need to improve this section… i like to see rewievs of games like we see on COCAK and his creators talk abouts his games, answers questions, and things like that… you understand my idea? i hope you can understand my english first… ejejej… greetings to all…

by the way,

MY latest game!!!

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s definitely been awhile.

Flag Post

I thought they abondoned it until they got all current things done first?

Flag Post

Err, yeah. Maybe I can update that sometime.

Flag Post

What is that supposed to contain anyway?

Flag Post

Featured Developers, News and stuff. Should be containing Developer’s Recourses too.

Flag Post

You could always link that community page to Cocak,or have Cocak right on the site in that page…

Flag Post

yes… i really like cocak… not for game guides, i like for the game rewievs… the game rewievs on a game page its really necessary, ye si know there are many thing that will come first… but i tink one of the fundamentals of this page are developers, yes gamers too!!!! xD well… at least greg said “maybe” :P

Flag Post

I think a while back someone suggested just making it into a wiki. That’d work well.

Flag Post

I feel old… I remember when Greg ACTUALLY updated that page (not often, but still).