Forums Kongregate

badges

22 posts

Flag Post

there should be more badges, there hasnt been any good badges for a while and my freind cant seem to get some that i have and hes asking me to hlp him but i dont want to, i say we should be able to ideas for badges so that there are more and easier badges

Flag Post

Dude, there are enough badges atm. Work for some of the older ones, and try a few impossibles.

Flag Post

Greg makes the badges. He decices does he give more badges.

Flag Post

More Badges?

I cannot stand when people complain about not having enough when they dont even have half of them, like you.

I suggest you try a little harder, and get some more of the badges that are currently out.

If you want to suggest more easier badges do it here:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/978

Flag Post

y would u want more badges theres loads already and u should only complain that theres not enough badges if u have all the badges

Flag Post

Im sure you havent got them all theres loads it takes ages for impossible ones

Flag Post

yes i dont have all of them but i have all the ones for the games that im good at, but the games i dont like/or im not good at are either the impossibel ones or are ones i cant get and i need more badges to practice at to get them

Flag Post

Lol, no offense, but that’s a pretty weak argument in the face of variety.

If it’s practice you want, play games without trying to get badges until you do get better at them. Ideally, though not always, the idea behind games is not to get Kong badges, but to enjoy. Get badges as you go.

Flag Post

i also think some badges are there to introduce some people to good games many have done that to me

Flag Post

I just noticed that you can get 3144 points just by rating games (if you haven’t rated any). If you are extremely bored try that and you can rank up a few levels. :P

Flag Post

I have to agree with b34sty_p4t. More badges would be nice.

Normally, I wouldn’t say anything, but there havn’t been almost any new badges this last month, except those for challanges.

Note also; I am not obsessed with getting badges. Those that I don’t have at the moment I probably won’t ever get. But more badges would be good, becasue they generally make playing a game a lot more fun.

Flag Post

I like the badges. Every time I get one, I always seem to read it as this:

OMG UR AWSUM CPYPST THIS TO CHAT TO LET EVRYWON NO HOW AWSUM U R!”

It makes me feel good inside.

Flag Post

Yours says that too? Gee, I thought I was the only one who copypasted the badge message to the chat so everyone could know how awesome I was for getting a 5 point badge. No one should ever do that.

Flag Post

There should be 7 more between today and tomorrow.

Flag Post

There should be 7 more between today and tomorrow.

Wow, really? o_O

Flag Post

Err, 6 more, actually.

Flag Post

Wow, I’m excited, now badges make me happy!

Flag Post

when u complete a badge it gives u a nice feeling like you are getting closer to getting them all, with to many badges you wont get that feeling because you know when u need so many more. i do think there should be more badges but too many is bad.

ps. lol Greg has 1111 posts hooray

Flag Post

7 badges again? Prepare for a hyper crazy Ketchupyoshi when they come out. The excitement may take several days to wear off, or only a few hours. It all depends on the badges.

Flag Post

i really have a good badge, it will be a impossible badge, ragdol invaders beaten with only 5 lives lost, its the best i can do

Flag Post

badges are jsut extras man it just to make sure people dont get bored with some stuff if there were alot more badges the forums may be almost comepletely deserted if there are popular games with more badges. 1 per unbadged game would make unpopular games a bit mroe attractive bot not making the entire community leave because there a badge for an awesome game and even if you do get more eventualy you will compain again and people will spam games here in hope of getting badges(like people getting in bad games rather then good ones so they woud get more points because badges would make things be rated EXTRA)

Flag Post

ty greg i really appriciate that