Forums Kongregate

Valentine's Day Challenge

33 posts

Flag Post

Please note that the Valentine’s Day challenge is TODAY ONLY! Well, I guess technically until noon tomorrow PST, but still! I don’t want to hear any whining if you miss it!

Flag Post

I feel like you’re expressing some sort of deep-seeded bitterness towards V-Day with your choice of game here. :)

On a similar note, I think G4TV is running a marathon of “Cheaters” (TV show filming people cheating on their significant others) in celebration of V-Day.

Anyway, thanks for the short-term card. It keeps us on our toes!

Flag Post

If you want the card, just do this:

1. Use the PLL1PE as level 2 password.

2. Kongrats! You got the card!

I can’t belive you guys didn’t fix this.

Flag Post

Well you know, REAL MEN do it without a password.

Flag Post

I feel like you’re expressing some sort of deep-seeded bitterness towards V-Day with your choice of game here. :)

I know! This coming from the person that received a hand-made valentine from me this morning!

Flag Post

I can’t belive you guys didn’t fix this.

I thought that not having a hard badge yet was part of the “fixing.” :-P Otherwise, though, we’re on a bit of a time schedule and Eggy is still asleep, what with living in Australia and such. So just shut up and get your damn card, one way or the other. We’ll have badges once that exploit is closed off.

The game choice was actually Emily’s suggestion!

Flag Post

I’m personally spearheading a propaganda campaign against cheating.

Mainly by appealing to the organ we men use for thinking.

Flag Post

Juze, using the password is like paying a prostitute and calling it love.

Flag Post

is there any difference with the old gem of souls and new gem of souls card as the new 1 is in something and says something different on the card to the old 1

Flag Post

Gameplay-wise, they’re identical, but having both allows you to use 2 in your deck.

Flag Post

k thanks

Flag Post

It’s dipped in chocolate!

Flag Post

Damijin, when are you going to activate that badge for me?
Anyhoo, the card isn’t that hard.

Flag Post

Depends on when you sent the request, I’m a few days behind right now. If you sent it a while ago (longer than 4 days) I may have missed it, and I’ll go hunting for it!

Flag Post

Does this mean it’s no longer possible to get the Protector card?

Flag Post

Does this mean it’s no longer possible to get the Protector card?

It still has the card on it’s page..so i guess you have a bit iBrow.

Flag Post

The challenges always overlap a bit. Just because it’s not featured doesn’t mean you can’t get it. In fact, most challenges are live for about 15 minutes while I make sure they work before they’re featured. I usually set challenges to end on Friday at midnight (PST), but this one ends at noon.

Flag Post

Greg, Thanks for the special Valentine’s Challenge. I know that it was extra work for you this week, so THANKS!

Flag Post

well that card was easy:) since i had completed that level a few days ago it only took me 6 lives this time.

Flag Post

took me 1 :P

Flag Post

Oh my…. i cant get the card…. the red light doestn turn green…. PLEASE I NEED THAT CARD

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem, I beat the level twice (using Firefox, if it matters), but the chat window won’t load. If I mute chat, the loading thing goes away, but even when I unmute it again I seem to be roomless, and it won’t give me the card.

Flag Post

Wait, my bad, it worked it just took four or so minutes. Sorry.

Flag Post

Yeah, just wait awhile until it connects. Theres a lot of lag today.

Flag Post

Ahh problem solved…

Here goes the solution if the chat doesnt shows up, first go and check the scores and then reload the page….

yeah