Forums Kongregate

YAY Kongretate

11 posts

Flag Post

You know, 2 years ago i looked at this site and i looked at it as another “little tiny” noob game site and never bothered to make a profile and become a member. Pfffsh, i was wrong. 2 years later I cone back to this site and a long way has it come. Kongregate sure has gotten far for where i last checked it. I got a profile, and now im a happy member of a non-spam, non-noob (99.9% of the time) Kongregate site. Nice job guys. :D

(And for those of you who can’t tell the difference, yes this is a well deserved compliment)

Flag Post

Fact: Kongregate did not exist 2 years ago.

…But don’t we all love it anyway?

Flag Post

uh yeah it did… link here

http://www.kongregate.com/pages/about

See? founded in 2006

(technically it probably not right now because you guys may have formed it in like September or something)

But Its still 2 years

Flag Post

Let’s assume he meant roughly. Kongregate has been around for over a year.

Flag Post

Founded in 2006, released in 2007(or around then).

Flag Post

Thanks! And to settle any dispute, the company was officially started during the spring/summer of 2006, and the closed alpha was live on September 28, 2006 (my join date).

Flag Post

Some other date data is here

Flag Post

(technically it probably not right now because you guys may have formed it in like September or something)
But Its still 2 years

Well yeah, I meant two years as in 730 days… Sorry for the vagueness.

Flag Post

That clears everything up, but still im going to say, YAY KONGREGATE!!! :D

Flag Post

Man, I got my dates wrong, oh yeah, YAY KONGREGATE!!!

Flag Post

Makes me wonder what happened to the footage jim took at the kickstart meeting. Must be deep in his archives somewhere.