Forums Kongregate

what is the best default avatar

29 posts

Flag Post

the best default avatar is the one i have. im never gonna change it. do u guys agree with me if u dont tell me which one is ur favorite default avatar

Flag Post

The search bar is your friend there is already a thread about this exact same topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blood18:

The search bar is your friend there is already a thread about this exact same topic.

Look at his posts, all of them are in “best default avatars” and stuff like that threads, he’s just a spammer, ignore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AioriaRox:

Look at his posts, all of them are in “best default avatars” and stuff like that threads, he’s just a spammer, ignore.

hey im not a spammer i just am new

Flag Post
Originally posted by ravagedry:

hey im not a spammer i just am new

No… You are a new spammer… Noob…

Flag Post

Don’t flame new posters please.

Flag Post

Alright thanks for the heads up

Flag Post

can u at least answer the question which one is the best default avatar

Flag Post

Try using the search feature.
Also, change the title from “what is the best default avatar” to “What’s your favorite default avatar?”, it’s not just because you like it that it’s the best.

Flag Post

Also, change the title from “what is the best default avatar” to “What’s your favorite default avatar?”, it’s not just because you like it that it’s the best.

tahts what i meant

Flag Post

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Without trying to sound smart, it’s just basically which avatar that you like the best and the one that you think fits you. It’s really everyone’s own opinion. Anyways, my favorite is the black robot figure with the red background, which I believe is default, then the shadow black and whate avatar.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yishan:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Without trying to sound smart, it’s just basically which avatar that you like the best and the one that you think fits you. It’s really everyone’s own opinion. Anyways, my favorite is the black robot figure with the red background, which I believe is default, then the shadow black and whate avatar.

which one do u mean by shadow black and white

Flag Post

tahts what i meant

If you meant that, you would have said that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yishan:

which one do u mean by shadow black and white

DO YOUR OWN WORK FOR YOURSELF! It’s opinional…

Flag Post

tahts what i meant

i made a mistake

Flag Post

tahts what i meant

i made a mistake

Then press the edit button…

Flag Post

Sportsmaster19: opinional is not a word. Opinionated is the word you’re looking for, I assume.

Flag Post

DO YOUR OWN WORK FOR YOURSELF! It’s opinional…

What? You can’t ask questions anymore?

Flag Post

I really like the one with the white dragon head…thing xD That or the pink fuzzball. makes me think if Trickyrodent and Fuzzy ever mated

Flag Post

I like the joystick one, seeing as that was my default avatar. I don’t use it anymore, but it would be my favorite of all of them.

Flag Post

Sometimes I wish COPPA was made 15+ for the sake of the internets.

Flag Post
Originally posted by y0ttabyte:

Sometimes I wish COPPA was made 15+ for the sake of the internets.

If it was y0tt, Kongregate wouldn’t be such to be considered as a Gaming website, would be much mature than before.
I pretty much don’t know which default avatar looks best, they all look great.

Flag Post

which one are u guys talking about

Flag Post

EVERYONE KEEPS STEALING MY AVATAR

Flag Post

Imo it’s the one with the blue bird in the yellow background.