Forums Kongregate

how to decome staff/moderator

11 posts

Flag Post

i always wondered; how do i bacome a staff/moderator well some1 plz answer my questions like do i get paid? is there an age limit? and do i get my own chat room? plz some 1 answer my questions

Flag Post

Haha, everytime I see something like this it reminds me of 2D’s comic…

Flag Post

Moderator: Most of the times, a new moderator is approved by a private actual-mods voting.

Staff: Well, you must work there and go everyday to the office… and they’re not hiring anyone at the moment.

Get paid: I guess yes, it’s a real work. :P

Age limit: To work there? No idea. To join the site? 13.

Own chatroom: Decided by the staff. Must have some reputation. Don’t ask for one if you want one.

Flag Post

Asking how to become a mod, especially like that pretty much rules you out. Well done.

Flag Post

A good start:
You learn to type ‘become’ and not ‘decome’.

Flag Post

Now pie there’s no need to be mean, don’t crush the boys hopes and dreams like that.

But here this could help http://www.kongregate.com/pages/help#become

And please use the search function on the forum before making these kinds of topics since 9/10 it will already have been made

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/4557

For you own safety I recommend it….unless you want 20 comments worth of (you noob, how dare you, it’s already been made, spammer, lock please, You FAIL post) or you can shout me a question in my profile I’ll probably know the answer to it.

Oh and here:

http://www.geocities.com/gregloire/FutureUserModeration.doc

This is the guy who appoints mods future plans on how to do it.

Flag Post

sorry phatcat, but whenever i search something either nothing or a million things come up.

Flag Post

Diligence is a great life-long virtue to have in other words don’t give up because it appears to be to difficult. But it’s ok I don’t get sour over these things, like some people…And you haven’t sealed your elligibilty to become a moderator/ or staff. Although the next time you post in the forum don’t use text chat abbreviations it’s very unbecoming, you would do it on a resume would you?

Edit: [leaving comments like “I like cereal” in games comment sections do however look bad]

Flag Post

Asking how to become a mod, especially like that pretty much rules you out. Well done

Dude dont be such an asshole he is just new and wanted a question answered. You never know a year or two down the track he could show he is an excellent user. I cant belive your a mod mrhthepie when you answer peoples questions as stupidly as that Well Done.

Flag Post

What mrhthepie said is pretty much true to an extent though. Also, there is a section in the help on becoming a mod. If a person can’t find that, its hard to imagine giving them powers to ban and help others around the site.

Flag Post

Yes that is also true what ArcaneCoder said but oh well good luck anyway Stay active post regulary and dont have spam fits like i had done—past tense which means im im not going to do it again