Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Street Team

48 posts

Flag Post

Alright so, one thing I would like everyone to do right now, is look up at the logo of the site, for me it says 484 online playing 737 games.

More games than users? this has to change.

So I decree… a Kongregate Street Team

So many people are wasting their days away refreshing their myspace to check for new comments, when they could just enjoy a simple flash game.

Theres a old lady somewhere playing computer card games. Yet she would love Age of Japan, if only she knew about it.

As a long-time user of Kongregate I decree we change this.

Step One.
Invite Everyone You Know

Not only does this increase the amount of unique users on Kong, it also allows you to receive points

Step Two.
Put a Kong Logo on your Myspace, or personal blog Logos

Step Three.
Digg it up

Kongregate has a digg button for every game on the site, if you find a game you love, rate it 5 stars, and digg it for what its worth

Step Four.
Write about Kong in a personal blog or journal. It’s amazing what sharing links can lead to

Step Five.
Tell everyone you know

Step Six.
Add the Kongregate Facebook App and let your friends know you’ve got Kong.

I think this site has massive potential, to be a amazing internet power, if only we can give it some juice.

So come one, come all, Kongregate!

P.S.

If we could make flyers to put up around town, I would definetly do it =]. So if anyone can make flyers, that we can share with the community to enhance our street team. Would be great appreciation

Flag Post

Kudos Frag! =)

Flag Post

I definately agree. But I believe it refers only to people online currently.
But I seriously do agree; either way, Kong need more active members.

Flag Post

I know it means members online at the time, but… still when we get more users online than games uploaded.. is when I will feel satisfied, although seeing it grow to thousands of unique users at a time is my main goal

Flag Post

Okay. BTW, I’ve never really used Digg… Do you have to be a member to Digg something?

Flag Post

yes you have to be a member, although the good thing about Digg, it really boosts the amount of traffic to a site.

Flag Post

Yeah, you have to register for Digg, but I don’t think the sessions ever time out if you tell it to keep you logged in (as long as you have cookies set up properly on your browser and you don’t delete them), so you can just log in once then Digg stuff whenever you see something you like that has the Digg button thingy.

too slow

Flag Post

Okay; I’ve signed up on Digg. =D

Flag Post

Are you guys gonna digg every game you see XD

Flag Post

not every game, just yknow the good ones =D like ones we think are great

Flag Post

Yeah, don’t Digg every game. That’ll just make Digg regulars mad.

Flag Post

Some games are already there.

Flag Post

Besides all the things I’ve said above, is there anything else that might be good to add?

Flag Post

Advertize on WOW? jk, I hate it when people do that. Great Idea though frag. I’ll start working on sum sweet posters whenn i get home. (I kinda do a little work as a graphic designer)

Flag Post

i think tht there should be a way made where someone can click on a icon u put in ur myspace or somethign and it goes right to a sign up screen and when they sign up it adds to your refferals…if thats possible

Flag Post

redsnake-SUPER EASY! just put a kong pic, and link to to http://www.kongregate.com/?referer=redsnake47

Flag Post

Done with the poster. just lemme link it quick http://www.flickr.com/photos/8595907@N06/520956430/

Flag Post

christ ur fast lol thnx

Flag Post

Flag Post

I decree that we can cancel this operation,because if we do so,the Kongregate servers might explode :P.

(Lol,1,265 Online,all thanks to CastleWars!)

Flag Post

Right on! Next stop 2,000.

Big thank you to whoever submitted this to Digg… nice work. The user name is ONEplusTWO, which is not a Kong name…

Flag Post

Maybe it’s NegativeONE?

Flag Post

Being the “Un-Officical” Winner of the referall contest, I completely agree Frag :)

Flag Post

Is there ne1 on kong named THREE? jk, but anyways, woohoo!the number of people has almost quadrupled on 2 days from 400 so to 1400!!!!!!! Whoever made castle wars, Gracias,Thank you,Malo,Obrigaro,Sankuya,Donkeshae. thanks in 100 other languages would still not be enough gratitude.

Flag Post

You know,we have,like,over 2K people here now.Should we raise the bar to 3K?