Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Street Team page 2

48 posts

Flag Post

I say raise the bar, 3K would be a wonderful day for Kong. As long as we constantly raise the bar for users on Kong, we will have a consistently growing site, and alot more games, because once developers hear of Kong, how can you not post your game on here, you get paid, it becomes sweet =]

I say set the bar for 3.5K unique users at one time by the end of the month. I think we can do it, just let it spread through word of mouth and who knows, maybe one day Kong can have a spot on a tech show, or commercials =P

I know that’d be sweet!

Flag Post

Ask The FancyPants Guy to upload World 2 on Kongregate 2 weeks before NG,then that’s a sure fact.

Flag Post

Ask The FancyPants Guy to upload World 2 on Kongregate 2 weeks before NG,then that’s a sure fact.

You mean when world 2 is finished? I think Kongregate’s fate will have already been decided by the year 2037.

Flag Post

Aha HA HAAAAA good one Greg-y High Five Buddy!!!!……..no?…..ok…..Ill just….go…..over here…then… (:<)

Flag Post

You mean when world 2 is finished? I think Kongregate’s fate will have already been decided by the year 2037.

We will win NG?

Flag Post

hmm… I made this.. anyone like it, its a poster you put up on lamposts, and buildings =D

Spread Kong on the streets =P

Flag Post

By the way Generic Defense Game is pretty close to getting Dugg!

http://digg.com/playable_web_games/Generic_Defense_Game

Flag Post

Frag! I love your poster!

Flag Post

They should digg Super Ixtipi Brothers if not for that “Lame” button!

Flag Post

And now A Walk in the Park is on the rise!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/mrNinya/a-walk-in-the-park

Flag Post

frowns. Frag, your poster is better than mine…….*sulks*jk anyhow nice poster, I stuck one up at the library

Flag Post

I edited the main post with another step =], seeing as how we can party up our facebooks with Kong goodness =D

Flag Post

T-shirts, anyone?
The idea probably came up before, but selling some simple T-shirts with the logo and URL on it would produce some money help advertising at the same time. Also, it’s pretty easy to set up a T-shirt shop nowadays.

Flag Post

I could look into designing shirts and presenting ideas to the staff

Flag Post

I’d wait for one of them to say something about the idea first, the time spent designed might just be wasted.
Besides, as I said, a really simple shirt would do.

Flag Post

fragm3nt i say u copywrite tht poster :P

Flag Post

Nice :)

I hope you were smart enough to include your referral link ;)

Flag Post

Woo! I’m glad you revived this renny. I fully support the tshirt idea. Fully fully. And Frag, your poster is really awesome. But wouldn’t it be cool to have like a monthly tshirt design contest? I mean we have so many talented artists and graphic designers on the site and I would totally join a Kong Shirt of the Month club. Also, a simple car window decal (like the ant with the url) would be great. I go to a very very huge university and am trying to find the person who writes about either gaming or the internet so I can write them an email about Kong and suggest they do an article on it. If I can’t find them I very well may write an editorial myself (uh, if it’s okay with the powers that be). Jim or greg, if you guys have any suggestions as how to best spread the beauty of Kong, please let us know. I know there are many users, like myself, that love this site and would love to do anything we can to enlighten the rest of the world.

Flag Post

thanks for the support allison, I may make some more designs and stuff down the pipeline, I was bored up camping recently and came up with soe designs I just gotta make em on my computer

Flag Post

I am joining and going to invite EVERYONE!

Flag Post

thats what I like to see Henry =D

Flag Post

Everyone lets Digg the new Orb Avoidance!

Flag Post

Dang Josh you beat me to saying it again…. ‘inserts time before josh posted’ Everyone Lets digg Orb Avoidance!!!