Forums Kongregate

Medium Badges

16 posts

Flag Post

I’ve learnt that some of the games on kong, some badges are harder than others. for example: take stormwinds medium badge. Poeple say its easy. I think the Filler badge medium is easy. It all depends what poeple are good at. What do you guys think is an easy medium badge on kong?

Flag Post

stormwinds? put 1 sniper out… fire 1 shot with it and hit… you’ll get 20,000 points for 100% accuracy.

Flag Post

When Kongregate Attacks Badge StormWinds 1.5
HMO Practitioner Badge Dark Cut
Daycare Pickup Badge Johnny Rocketfingers
Freedom Flyer Badge Turkey Fling

Flag Post

Quite the mouthful eh Temeno?

Flag Post

stormwinds? put 1 sniper out… fire 1 shot with it and hit… you’ll get 20,000 points for 100% accuracy.

We’re working to fix this. Exploit it while you still can!

Keep in mind that medium badges are meant to be harder than easy ones, and easier than hard ones. They’re not all meant to be the same difficulty. People say that the Dark Cut badge should be “easy,” but can you name a single easy badge on the site that’s as hard as it is? Same goes for the Endless Zombie Rampage medium badge.

Flag Post

The frickin’ flying fish easy badge is, to me, by far the hardest… took me so long to get that. And the terrascape medium badge is, to me, by far the hardest medium badge. Those are the only easy/medium badges that took me more than 1 or 2 tries to get, respectively.

Flag Post

That hover bot arena badge took along time should have been a hard badge! :(

Flag Post

And the terrascape medium badge is, to me, by far the hardest medium badge.

IMO It’s not as hard for me, it took me two tries. I found that the hardest medium badge would be the Papa’s Pizzeria medium badge is the hardest because it gets boring after a while. The hard badges for the game are rediculously unendureable. The visitor badges are too easy.

Flag Post

The DD defender badge was just long, it wasn’t hard, considering the last 3 waves were pretty much the same.

Flag Post

I suck terribly at B29 Assault… so I must say that is the hardest medium badge for me.

Flag Post

We’re working to fix this. Exploit it while you still can!

could u say without usin a sniper or isn’t that recorded?

Flag Post

I have the same problem with B29. As for easy ones, Sprout has one (you can’t fail really, and there’s at most 12 options at any time I think, took me all of 3 minutes the first time I tried it on another site, and less than 2 to complete it for the badge), Momentum Missile’s medium was easy, but I played that on another site before as well (though never crossfire mode), Global Warming assistant, and I found the Huge Manitee badge easy as well, probably because I built so many buildings that the boss never even came close to targeting my cannon.

Flag Post

B29 Assault was one of the harder medium badges, but I found a few others to be harder. But I find most medium badges to be trivial.

Flag Post

The medium badge for Desktop Tower Defense and the medium for Campaign game were the hardest for me. Somehow (with help from some friedns at Kong) I got these badges and now only have to deal with another medium when more come out.

Flag Post

Easiest: Turkey Fling, Slingoween, Factory Balls, Stormwinds, Anika’s Odyssey

Hardest: B29, Feudalism (not exactly hard, but takes longer than most mediums), draw-play 2, army of destruction

Flag Post

Easiest (for me) – MAD. One click – done XD