Forums Kongregate

Kong Tourney! (Round 3 Has Begun!, 4 people were disqualified, making us skip to round 3! Send in scores by March 13th!)

72 posts

Flag Post
*Round 3:* Fancy Pants Adventures 2! (Snail Shell Combo) Okay, because 3 people were disqualified, and 1 dropped out (computer wasn't responding), we are going straight ahead to Round 3! FPA2 (snail shell combo!) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Round 1 Results: Focus -- {0} ZachAttack -- {0} Zantier -- {236} (3rd place) Ultima22 -- {226} Crazycruiser -- {116} Hipcheck -- {268} (2nd place) Swish27 -- {363} (1st place) Cloud_9ine -- {0} Freak11Magic -- {0} Cooper3 -- {213} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was thinking that I could make a good Kong tourney, so I made one! Yeah! Anyways, 10 people sign up, and there are 10 rounds, two people are eliminated each round. To send in your score, send a link to the score in my whispers, anyways, here are the places: 1. --Focus-- 2. --ZachAttack-- 3. Zantier (O_o) 4. Ultima22 5. Crazycruiser 6. Hipcheck (XD) 7. Swish27 8. --Cloud_9ine-- 9. --Freak11magic-- 10. Cooper3 And here are the rounds: 1. --Particles-- 2. --Red-- 3. FPA2 (Snail shell combo) 4. Ragdoll Avalanche 5. Mutually Assured Destruction

Flag Post

I join!

Flag Post

I’ll get in on this…

Flag Post

I’m in =0

Flag Post

I’d be in except i suck at all those games.

Flag Post

i would… but i hate those games. particles and ragdoll are so similar, both are just “dodge” games… FPA2 for snail shell is annoying as hell, and really just time more than anything else… Red is boring once you get past 10+ minutes… and MAD is not too bad, just really long for each gameplay.

Flag Post

Uh, I’ll pass. No one’s going to beat Zantier in the snail shell combo :o

Flag Post

Awe, but that doesn’t mean he wins, he just beats that round.

Flag Post

I WOULD join…but I’m not too keen on 3/5 of the games you mentioned.

Flag Post

Malachi says:

Nabb says:

1. preded 623
  2. Nabb 436
  3. Silverstrad 373
  4. Zantier 282

Nah, I don’t enter.

Flag Post

How does a 10 round tournament work for 2 people being eliminated each round? A better question is how are you planning to eliminate two people a round when the last round has only two people? And the final question is why isn’t this in the games forum?

Flag Post

623 snail shell combo >.> Wow

Flag Post

3. Zantier (O_o)

xD

Nabb says:

preded 623
Nabb 436
Silverstrad 373
Zantier 282

pwned =(

A better question is how are you planning to eliminate two people a round when the last round has only two people?

and eliminating -8 people is guna be even harder xD

Flag Post

How does a 10 round tournament work for 2 people being eliminated each round?

This is a five round tournament.

A better question is how are you planning to eliminate two people a round when the last round has only two people?

The last round I eliminate 1 (You should have been able to figure that out.)

And the final question is why isn’t this in the games forum?

I have seen someone else make a tourney here and everyone seemed perfectly fime with that.

Flag Post

Nabb 436

Go away Nabb you pwn everyone with awesomeness D:

…Except for Preded I guess.

Flag Post

If there’s some room left, I’ll join.

Flag Post

There is.

Flag Post

What are you measuring MAD in?

Flag Post

I’m in :P

Flag Post

I want in

Flag Post

What are you measuring MAD in?

Final score.

Flag Post

Marh, I did figure it out. You might want to look at your first post there, you said ten rounds. And even though it was obvious, we don’t know about any other “obvious” rules you forgot to mention that we don’t know. (Like is it illegal to stall for time on Red, or something similar to that?)

Flag Post

Those games you’ve got, IMO, take wayyy too long. They’re all endurance ones, two of them you avoid stuff, two you keep shooting stuff, and FPAW2 goes on forever when you get it just right (take Nabb as an example)

Flag Post

add me in

Flag Post

Well, im back on here time to time and by next monday, ill be able to be on much more. so sign me up!