Forums Kongregate

The games won't load for me-Please help

11 posts

Flag Post

Can someone help me please? Whenever I click on the link to a game the page comes up but the section where the game should be remains blank and nothing happens. It’s just a blank section. On the odd occasion if I’m lucky the game will load and everything seems to be fine. I recently changed my browser to Firefox from IE 7 so I’m not sure if there is a problem with Firefox. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Flag Post

Are you running any type of ad-blockers? Do you have the Flash plugin installed?

Flag Post

I already have the flash plugin and I turned off the ad-blocker but it still won’t work. I don’t know what else to try.

Flag Post

The latest Flash Plugin?

Flag Post

Yeah I just downloaded it from the link you gave me but it’s still not working 100%. It only works roughly once every ten attempts.

Flag Post

Have you perhaps installed Flash for Firefox?

Flag Post

They don’t work for me either, but my problem is that about 25% through chat loading, my whole browser crashes.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by DazB:

Can someone help me please? Whenever I click on the link to a game the page comes up but the section where the game should be remains blank and nothing happens. It’s just a blank section. On the odd occasion if I’m lucky the game will load and everything seems to be fine. I recently changed my browser to Firefox from IE 7 so I’m not sure if there is a problem with Firefox. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Is it working now?

Flag Post

He’s probably still trying.

Flag Post

It’s that darn IE 7..