Forums Kongregate

luminara challenge

8 posts

Flag Post

Beat it without dying, I’ve done this twice now and I’m not getting rewarded for it. Does anyone know whats going on? Or anyone had this problem?

Flag Post

edit: 3 times and I didn’t even use the little buddy dudes this time to see if them dying counted towards it. This is getting ridiculous.

Flag Post

If you’ve completed the other tasks, send a screenshot of the check marks to feedback@kongregate.com and we’ll award the points manually. Sorry about that. This seems to be an issue with a few of our users, though it works fine for the majority.

Flag Post

Do you give it a minute to register with Kongregate? What browser do you use?

Flag Post

Ok I shall be sending the screenshot shortly. I was seriously about to burst a blood vessel over this it took me so long to do the first time haha. Also, I use the new Firefox, I don’t know if that is a common factor in all this.

Flag Post

There are several factors which can cause this issue, one of which (unfortunately) being a bug in the flash player which can typically only be solved by rebooting. They assure us this will be resolved in the next version of flash, but there are no workarounds in the mean time. There are also a few other kinks we still need to work out on our end that are affecting several users. Thanks for your patience, we realize how frustrating it can be to complete a challenge and not get the reward ;)

Flag Post

But but but you need those blood vessels! That’s dangerous!

Flag Post

Challenge Issues