Forums Kongregate

Some sad news on COCAK.net

16 posts

Flag Post

Point Blank: I’ve halted the majority of progress on COCAK.net due to intense amount of time being required from my college courses. Although once I get done with my classes in summer I will be progressing again.

My writers can still post stuff to cocak.blogspot.com and I hope they do, because I don’t have the time right now to do even that. I’ve got no time on my hands right now.

I’m sorry guys, although if anyone of my writers feels like taking up some of the job I’ve got a compiled and systematic way of creating backlog posts so get in contact if you’d like to help out.

I’ll attempt to still be active although.

Flag Post

WHAT?!? COCAK is so great! Can’t you just let your writers on the WordPress blog, at least, for now? It’s better than BlogSpot.

If there’s anything I can do to help, let me know.

Flag Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I could help you with the backlog posts, just let me know about your “ways” :P

Flag Post

I’m in class right now malachi and I can send you an email for the backlog posts after I’m done

Flag Post

LE GASP! oh jeebus FRAGGL3 the jedis ’ll be feeling this one for sure, i know i did jedi mind trick

Flag Post

its unfortunate but i know what you mean when it comes to workloads in college being that i am in college myself. well i look forward to reading your posts when you decide to bring them up again.

Flag Post

The cry has been given… COCAK AUTHORS UNITE!

holds hand with ring into the air REVIEWS!

(Other authors better finish the chain, so we can call CAPTAIN COCAK)

[In case you’re not American, old, or just out of it, its a throwback to Captain Planet, an old kids show ^^]

Flag Post

It’s been good having cocak around, and I’m sure the community appreciates all the work yourself, and the contributors, have put into the site.
Good luck with college, FRAGM3NT.

Flag Post

(Other authors better finish the chain, so we can call CAPTAIN COCAK)

Que the exact same sound clip used in every show By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!

Flag Post

Get back to work Josh, you slacker! =P But remeber you have to do it the economical way (no one will know what I mean by this, it’s an inside joke).

Flag Post

Hey Fragment, if you want, I can help you. I’ve never worked with the WordPress.com, but I host an WordPress by myself(http://kongbr.com.br). I think the stuff aren’t too different.

Flag Post
I am Captain Planet!

lol phatcat is crazy

Flag Post

AAHHH!!!! lol i don’t even go on cocak lol

Flag Post

AAHHH!!!! lol i don’t even go on cocak lol

Your level of spam is intense.

By the way, Frag, I’m doing my best to keep the readers going to the site (posting new articles twice a week, or so). But it’s hard to keep with all the new badges, card challenges and reviews. EMERGENCY CALL TO WRITERS

…no, seriously. D:

Flag Post

But it’s hard to keep with all the new badges, card challenges and reviews.

Most of the new badges don’t really need a guide… they just take time and common sense. But I might make a review (probably not because I’ll be moving guides to cocak.net >:O)…

Flag Post

I’m sorry guys, although if anyone of my writers feels like taking up some of the job I’ve got a compiled and systematic way of creating backlog posts so get in contact if you’d like to help out.

I could help you with the backlog posts, just let me know about your “ways” :P

I’m in class right now malachi and I can send you an email for the backlog posts after I’m done

But I might make a review (probably not because I’ll be moving guides to cocak.net >:O)…

OH MY GOD, JOB ACCEPTED!