Forums Kongregate

The Unofficial Survivor's Guide to Kongregate

34 posts

Flag Post

Ok, so you migh have seen a lot of guides flying around these last few days, and now you’re thinking, “Oh for f… not another Kongregate guide!” and then you would form some silly emote in your head… like… :| or O.o…

Sorry, getting sidetracked here… >_>

Anyway, this isn’t actually a guide as such. This is only really to find out what people think about Kongregate. There’ll be interviews and discussions, but that’s… really just the height of it. Of course, a blog like this does serve a purpose.

Or at least, I hope it does. D:

No, wait, wait… The purpose of this blog is to find out what people think about Kongregate. What they think could be improved on Kong. Their favourite feature, upcoming feature, game, etc. And to find their views on Kongregate related subjects. Like, if you have an important issue, and want people to hear your view on it, and you want to hear other people’s views on it, then why not post it here?

Eh… because Kongregate has forums?

Shut up, you. D: Anyway, I just thought it would be neater if instead of finding people’s views on different matters in seperate short posts between other people’s posts in forums, I could compile a list of what other people think about the matter. And instead of finding out about different individual people and what they do and think and are in chat over a long period, I could interview them and you could read all about them in my posts. :D

So yah, Kongregate forever!

Also, if you would like to join The USGK and become an interviewer, or would like to be interviewed, or help with stuff, like the header, which at the minute is quite bad (and don’t worry about me slagging it off, I made it. D:), then drop me an email at darkchameleon@hotmail.co.uk

[All copy-pasted from the About section of my new Wordpress domain. It does serve a relative purpose though. I mean, the copy-pasting, not the domain…(rambles for a ridiculously long time)]

Also, I wouldn’t mind some constructive comments on all of this. :)

Flag Post

=D I like the idea. I think it could really improve Kongregate. One thing you will definitely need is a poll, though. If you need help with that, I could assist you, but if it’s a blog for reader’s opinions, it’s a good idea to have user-input.

Flag Post

i like what youre trying to do.

Flag Post

It’s “Unofficial”, not “Unnoficial”.

Flag Post

Teh Fix’d. D: Thanks Jude.

And thanks Dr. Marmalade.

And Extreme. I thought about putting in a poll, etc. And thanks for offering to help, but… help with what? (I’m young and slow. :| )

Flag Post

I love the idea of it, Dark :)

I dropped you an email, too.

Flag Post

Help with the poll, of course. =P

I’m offering because I don’t think WordPress has a preinstalled poll system.

Edit: AHH, I’M ON MY SISTER’S ACCOUNT!!!!!

Sorry. Um, this is ExtremePopcorn.

Sorry =\.

Flag Post

Just confirming the post above.

Sorry about that!

Flag Post

I whispered you, DarkChameleon, because there is something wrong with my email, currently.

Flag Post

The emails I send keep getting returned to me (Remote SMTP server has rejected address) so I left you a whisper.

Flag Post

Frick! Sorry, I put up the wrong email, for anyone who has, may or may not email me.

Fixed. darkchameleon@hotmail.co.uk (those damn .com’s and .co.uk’s. D:)

Flag Post

Haha. I seen the .co.uk one in my contacts list.. I thought you may have made a .com for this or for all your emails or something, lol. Anyway, re-sent.

Flag Post

w00t! I made my first interview! I interviewed none other than Barrack Obama — but he couldn’t come, so I had to downgrade to The1Wizkid.

Flag Post

I’ll help… But I suck at interviewing…

Flag Post

Wooh, the second blog on Kongregate that’s not just a guide! At least, it ISN’T a guide, right? I didn’t bother reading the whole thing.

Flag Post

Heheh, no, it isn’t a guide, Severe. I just put “guide” in the title because it made it sound cooler. D:

And Zach, you don’t have to be an interviewer to help. In fact, just being interviewed is a great help. :D

Flag Post

And Zach, you don’t have to be an interviewer to help. In fact, just being interviewed is a great help. :D

I’ll interview him!

Also, you should make a list of everyone who works for The Unofficial Survivor’s Guide to Kongregate, so far it’s DC, The1Wizkid, and I, right?

Flag Post

Ffs, Marh. Give me a chance to interview someone, you know, being the head interviewer and not having interviewed anyone yet. ;)

Flag Post

Ffs, Marh. Give me a chance to interview someone, you know, being the head interviewer and not having interviewed anyone yet. ;)

Ehhhh… no.

Flag Post

hmm. im gonna do a few interviews and reviews with wordpress, and id like to get involved

Flag Post

DarkChameleon, I can help with whatever you need me to. I could interview, or anything else you need done.

Flag Post

I made two banners… Do you like either of them?

Yay, added blinking thing to the second one ;P

Flag Post

I took Malachi’s paper idea.. kinda.

Flag Post

I hope it’s not too late to submit a banner, oh well, I had fun making this anyway:

Flag Post

Yay! I love all the banners, guys. :D

Buuut, I think I’m gonna go with Mal’s first one… it is a lot more professional looking though, isn’t it?

Also, Mal, I plan on getting AIM very soon, so expect random interviewings. D: