Forums Kongregate

So um... card?

23 posts

Flag Post

It’s friday, on my computer’s clock, and I’m in PST… And Gamma Bros. is still the game of the week. Did something happen and nobody said anything I saw/heard?

Flag Post

Lol. I’ve been waiting too. It said it was delayed, but it’s already Friday…

Flag Post

Read the news on front page.

Flag Post

Gamma Bros. challenge extended.

Does this mean that every card forwards will be started at Friday instead of Thursday?

EDIT: Fixed the hyperlink misspelling… Thanks Jude.

Flag Post

Ain’t it already Friday though?

Flag Post

Yes, it is Friday. Before this delay, the card would start on Thursday. Today, it starts on Friday. So do the all next cards start on Friday or Thursday? I would wanna Friday…

Flag Post

Only a guess, but since this has happened before and the cards went back to coming out on Thursday (Friday morning for me), I would say the next card would come out next Thursday again.

Flag Post

It’s probably because a delay of the art… Again…
Those Massive Black jerks… XD
Yeah, Hellgate London Massive Black :P
http://massiveblack.com/mbNew/frontpage.html (no mention on their site thought AFAIK)
Greg’s word for it: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/4649?page=1

Flag Post

exdended.

Extended.

Not sure what happened. Don’t ask me why :)

Flag Post

Those Massive Black jerks…

Just noticed how racist it sounds XD

Flag Post

Aren’t they using replay cards now?

Flag Post

this is confusing.

I get my challenge on Friday usually here, as it’s Thursday there.

And when it said “shifted to Friday”, I’ll say “finally, you guys have the right track of time!”

And after waiting for about 12 hours and no challenge, I say “the heck? use GMT+0 time!”

(of course I know what time I’ll get the challenge, 12 hours from now.)

Flag Post

It’s probably because a delay of the art

I’d guess it’s more the game they wanted to use having a few issues needing to be fixed. The art is just an R1 stuck on one of the old cards.

12 hours from now

There’s still 18 hours left on this one, though I think I’ll have to wait about 30 hours…

Flag Post

OMG gamma bros sucks…i thought that after school i get new game or new challenge…sucks to be me xD

Flag Post

Lol Syl, I totally agree. I get challenges on Firday, and they said it changed from Thursday to Friday and I go like “What? It’s already Friday!”, then I realized I’ll have to wait until Saturday.

Bah.

Flag Post

hey, we need someone to explain it better for us … so what about any f you kongregate staff members appear here and explain better? it’ll be launched on saturday?

Flag Post

The new challenge is going to be put up 24 hours later than it usually is, regardless of time zone. So if you usually see it Thursday afternoon, like I do, don’t expect it until Friday afternoon. And if you’re in a time zone that usually sees new challenges Friday, then don’t expect it till Saturday.

Flag Post

Log out and go to the homepage, it will tell you how many hours are left on the current challenge.

Flag Post

these cards, the twinkle in my soul…hath been robbed from me. oh well.

Flag Post

lol deadlyman said firday…

Flag Post

Current Challenge:

Play Tarnation

Flag Post

Thank you Mr. 1st and most obvious post guy

Flag Post

I posted that a few minutes before the challenge was up on the main site. I was playing Tarnation and it showed up so I thought I should share, but whatever.