Forums Kongregate

Same card

17 posts

Flag Post

The card that was just released was exactly same card as a previous card I have. However there is 1 minor difference, there is an R1 symbol in the top right corner of the card. What does this mean?

Flag Post

It’s basically a re-release of an old card, so people who weren’t around the first time can get it.

The R1 in the top corner indicates that this is the first reprint of it, thus giving those with the original one a bit more “coolness” factor.

Oh, and you can use them both at the same time, on different characters.

Flag Post

aaa cool.

Flag Post

Acctually, I don’t think you can use the same card in the same deck. I may be wrong though.

Flag Post

alot of the recent cards have been reprints

Flag Post

Is there any forums that has information about the card game?

Flag Post

@trapperjoe

No, you cannot use multiple characters in the same deck, but you can use multiple items in the same deck.

Flag Post

@jatounit
Kongai FAQ

(First ever @ directional post!)

Flag Post

(First ever @ directional post!)

I am so proud =P.

Flag Post

I hope they do reprints of some of the first cards because those were all the character cards.

Flag Post

ya I didn’t know about items or not.

Flag Post

And i just realized that malachi has a ton of cards… I want lol

Flag Post

Malachi has all of the cards.

Flag Post

ya even the penny arcade one

Flag Post

No, you cannot use multiple characters in the same deck, but you can use multiple items in the same deck.

of course we can’t use multiple character in the same deck ¬¬, imagine two rumikos card 0.oooooooo

Flag Post

Imagine the three Breast Mistress’s + that claw that does bleed damage… Or was it Beast Mistress… I forget..

Flag Post

it stands for repeat 1