Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Tutorials page 5

133 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:
Originally posted by sunnysun:

I just wanted to say that kongregate su-cks. i wanted to use the points for stuff but nooo. they didnt add that. BI CH!

Just wait a few months. Believe me when I say Kongregate is working on it.

I will begin updating the tutorials this Saturday. I apologize for the lack of updates recently. School has been very demanding.

*Points to it having been Sunday for 34 minutes*

Ahemhem.

Also, I might make video guides sometime, just for the overkill. Might be useful for some people who have more bandwidth than brains.

Flag Post

Nice tuts, man. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:
Originally posted by sunnysun:

I just wanted to say that kongregate su-cks. i wanted to use the points for stuff but nooo. they didnt add that. BI CH!

Just wait a few months. Believe me when I say Kongregate is working on it.

I will begin updating the tutorials this Saturday. I apologize for the lack of updates recently. School has been very demanding.

Points to it having been Sunday for 34 minutes

Ahemhem.

Unexpected company for Christmas. Blame the holidays.

Flag Post

Most if not all of the guides should be up to date (though there are deviations in where the buttons are now, the concept of where they are is the same – those have remained unedited). If I missed something, please feel free to give me a shout or whisper and Ill get to fixing it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Most if not all of the guides should be up to date (though there are deviations in where the buttons are now, the concept of where they are is the same – those have remained unedited). If I missed something, please feel free to give me a shout or whisper and Ill get to fixing it.

Great. Nice updates, ES! :D

Flag Post

Ha, cool! Most of them are updated. Nice job, Sporadic!

Flag Post

Yeesh, verdy gud.

Flag Post

Wow first and second page was nothing more but great tutorial, what a pity that i alreay knew them all except few formatting tips

Flag Post

It takes like an hour to get the the bottom of that page. But yes, great tutorial man.

Flag Post

I’m lovin’ the new updates! Keep up the great work ES!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kioyoh:

Yes, but not on Kong though.

you can get this at the google chrome app store

Flag Post

O.o this is greay. How long did it take?

Flag Post

Love that Tutorial! Really helped

Flag Post

I have a question About one of the Guides. I know you didn’t want us to ask questions, but I don’t know where else to ask. In the guide for “Uploading games,” the picture is (and I’m 99.999% sure) the interface of Ace Combat. Is this just a picture of the game put in the picture, or a flash version, and if so, why can’t I find it on the site???

VV Sad face.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aimeez826:

I have a question About one of the Guides. I know you didn’t want us to ask questions, but I don’t know where else to ask. In the guide for “Uploading games,” the picture is (and I’m 99.999% sure) the interface of Ace Combat. Is this just a picture of the game put in the picture, or a flash version, and if so, why can’t I find it on the site???

That is just a placeholder image.

On another note, I will be updating the guides to reflect the recent website changes next week.

Flag Post

Badges

This tutorial will show you how to view your badges and find out what badges you don’t have and which games do have badges.

1) Go to the Kongregate home page.

2) Go to the top Navigation bar and go to achievements and select BADGES:

On the left side of the page, you will see a large selection of subcategories that you can look through. On the
right, you will see a list of badges. By default, it is set to newest.

Clicking on any of the badges will take you to the game page. You can also sort your badges. You can have them
show unearned, earned, easy, medium, hard, and impossible badges. You can also sort them in the rank of oldest
first, newest first, easiest first, hardest first, most awarded first, and least awarded first.

wow if you look at how many games there was on kong bcak in 2009 or something and now you see how many games the’re now you’ll be amazed.

Flag Post

Is there any way i can change account name?

Flag Post

Test

Flag Post

Test 2.

Test 3
!

Flag Post

Sorry for not updating. Lots of site changes lately. =)

EDIT 10/7/2012: I will take this week to slowly start updating these guides. Thank you for your patience.