Forums Kongregate

Saint Patrick's Day Card?

31 posts

Flag Post

I was wondering if there could be a lucky card for saint patrick’s day.

Flag Post

We actually had a St. Patrick’s Day challenge ready to go, but then we started drinking and couldn’t remember how to put it up.

Flag Post

so is that a no?

Flag Post

I don’t think I’m going to be able to earn a card today

Flag Post

What? You started drinking, and didn’t put new special card? Bad greg. BAD GREG. :(

Flag Post

We actually had a St. Patrick’s Day challenge ready to go, but then we started drinking and couldn’t remember how to put it up.

Greg wins.

Flag Post

St. Patrick’s Day Challenge: Figure out how to log in and load Drunken Masters. WIN! Honestly, you can’t expect much more from the of legal drinking age on spring break crowd.

Flag Post

DRUNKEN MASTERS!

Flag Post

we do not have this holiday you say. so that means you can’t put it. bwahahahha

Flag Post

Yeah, we don’t have it in Finland too. But I wanna special card. Can’t you just release it late?

Flag Post

St. Patrick’s holiday? Never heard about it. We don’t have it here in Brazil either. But I want the card too. Haha.

Flag Post

GO ON RANDOM CRAP on OFF TOPIC FORUM!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I live in Brazil. Here… …is Saint Week.
But the card idea is good. Put them on drunken Masters.

Make a 6000 points and make St. Patrick happy!

Flag Post

well… since most of the holiday that the americans got in their country and we don’t have it in Brazil, we can’t ask too much for them :P [maybe we could ask for “Dia do Tiradentes” xD]

Flag Post

Haha. A card for Tiradentes’ day. Would be funny.

Flag Post

True we have Saint Week (although I’m argentinian, but that’s a few kilometers away). Thursday, Friday, and I also have Monday for some reason.

Saints ftw.

Flag Post

I completely agree with Jude. The game is amazing, and it’s a perfect time to have badges and a card for it.

Flag Post

ok… if this day is that important for you guys then you should launch the “fast holiday” card tomorrow, since we don’t have that time today right? (just an idea… and i bet you guys won’t follow this idea =D)

Flag Post

i really don’t care about a St Patrick’s Day card… i mean it would be nice, but obviously you guys made the mistake of making yourselves unable to do any work on the site today (drinking……..) ….

What is more important is adding more badges in general…… plenty of games are on the site and a bunch of them have your technology (API or Kongregate Badges.. whatever it is) incorporated, yet there are a ton of games without the badges……….

But yes, as people have said, make sure you add one to DRUNKEN MASTERS, along with doing more badges for more games in general

I don’t want to be annoying and i am not trying to be mean/complain, i am really just requesting that 1. you add more badges to the tons of games that are set up to have them and 2. One of them be Drunken Masters

thanks…. the site is great… there are just minor things, such as this, that could make it better, so i just wanted to mention/request it….. but the site is great!

;)

Flag Post

Hey! They missed “El Dia De Los Muertos”!!! That would have been the most awesome card day ever! Later this year. I know it! Listen now. November 1+2. Don’t forget later. subliminal mind messaging begins, or jedi mind powers, your pick

Flag Post

What is more important is adding more badges in general…… plenty of games are on the site and a bunch of them have your technology (API or Kongregate Badges.. whatever it is) incorporated, yet there are a ton of games without the badges……….

I’m working on it. Badges have become a higher priority for me lately, but API issues can really slow the process down. I guarantee that Drunken Masters will get badges soon, probably next week at the absolute latest, but don’t quote me on that.

Flag Post

I guarantee that Drunken Masters will get badges soon, probably next week at the absolute latest, but don’t quote me on that

That was the best “contradicting of self” I’ve heard all day. C:

Flag Post

You just quoted him Nerd. He will permaban you and force you to have your face eaten by his kittens! (Everybody knows Greg always wanted to be the catlady growing up…)

Flag Post

Oh noes… Really? That’s my fate? Well, that sucks. I hope his kittens are cute. Kittens sound cute. I wonder if one of them is named Todd. I’m rambling. But you shouldn’t care. This is my last will and testament. My points go to …..

Flag Post

Before dieing, you must vote for my avatar!

Oh, nevermind, that contest is over.

You can die now.