Forums Kongregate

Badges

12 posts

Flag Post

I believe there are now 15 impossible badges. Do you think all of them actually deserve it?

Flag Post

yes.

Flag Post

yes (maybe that one from line game not, because it’s kind of easy)

Flag Post

It took me over 2 hours just to finish level E on keyboard, Momose

Flag Post

And how much did it take you to get Balloon’s Invasion impossible badge? 2 hours? I don’t think so.

Flag Post

i do not think that some of them actually deserve to be impossible.

Flag Post

It took me over 2 hours just to finish level E on keyboard,

well… go see how much time you spend by trying Max Merisia Chp2 impossible badge (about 2 months maybe)

Flag Post

Some of them are just endurance badges, such as the Dungeon Siege-y game (Forgot the name), and aren’t really “impossible”, per se, but just take a lot of time and effort to do.

Flag Post

I think there needs to be a new category. Impossible should be reserved for truly difficult feats, whereas endurance badges need their own category (but still worth many points).

Flag Post

The line flyer one could easily be hard.

Other then that yes.

Flag Post

Line Game and Streamline are both marginal, especially Streamline. On the other hand, Papa’s Pizzeria could be moved to impossible, since I think it takes close to the same amount of playing time as Monster’s Den.

Maybe the really impossible ones (ZunderFury, Hexiom, Tarnation(?)) just need a new category.

Flag Post

Well…. Im not sure if the 100K one on tarnation is…. what am i saying thats like the hardest one.