Forums Kongregate

Points Problem

7 posts

Flag Post

Hey when I was rating a game I wasn’t able to get the points, I’ve been stuck on 2435 points for the last 6 ratings. But in my points it said I’ve achieved level 19 with my second latest rating which is incorrect it was actually a few ratings back.

In other words I’m stuck on my current number of points. Can anyone help?

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem, Ronin. Are ratings giving anyone points right now?

The ratings and points show up in my point log, but the profile box at the head of the page doesn’t advance.

Flag Post

I have the same problem.

And when I rate a game the whole record list get push down,but the level checkpoint doesn’t move.

Flag Post

hm, same thing. The two scores that I’ve logged today (two ratings) haven’t gone through.

Flag Post

Yup, same problem. The games just swap themselves around on my points page; never pushing the list properly; but on the particular game page its recorded as rated (so I cant rate them again to get the missing points).

I wouldn’t rate any more games for the moment.

Flag Post

Sorry about that everyone, we think the problem is fixed. Let me know if you’re still having trouble. All points that you earned while the bug was going on should also be applied to your account.

Flag Post

It seems to be fixed now. I don’t think it had anything to do with the points overhaul — it was probably just a coincidence.