Forums Kongregate

What is the survey for?

44 posts

Flag Post

What is the survey on the home page of Kongregate for?

Flag Post

Help Kongregate out! Take this quick survey.”

According to what it says, to help Kongregate. :P

Flag Post

According to what it says, to help Kongregate. :P

Hmm… I’m going to take it over and over and over again to continuously help Kongregate out!

Flag Post

I totally pwned that survey.

Flag Post

How does it help though?

Flag Post

In my opinion, by better knowing the interests of their demographic they can better tailor both the content of the site and the advertisements to fit the interests of those playing. They also learn which features of the site everyone enjoys best. Knowing what we like allows them to give us what we like.

Flag Post

What arcane said.

Flag Post

I think messed your sentence structure up a bit on question 11…

Flag Post

lol @ razor, but by the way the questions were structured, I would say I fit Kong standards as an average member, although that is hardly the case >_>.

Flag Post

Kongregate is bad at stuff like that, if you go to “manage my referrals” it says automagically instead of automatically.

Maybe that wasn’t a typo. 0.o

Flag Post

lol razor was that nessesary? … thats misspelled isn’t it… >.<

Flag Post

a part that bothered me…number 9

its NOT a “GameBoy DS” its a “Nintendo DS”

Flag Post

lulz. Automagically. I took the quiz too. I barely ever go to the theater so for how many times in a month do you go to the theater, I put 1/2 :) Btw, marh, taking it over and over again would actually give them false results so please only take it once.

Flag Post

lowhonor is right guys

I took the survey :D

Flag Post

Automagically is my favorite word.

Flag Post

My favorite word is a tie between Kongaibetainvite and AdamSavagejustblewsomethingup.

Flag Post

Rip-offs! I deserve my 1 dollar!

Flag Post

Thanks to that survey, Kongregate now thinks I’m a 14 year old that makes $250,000 dollars+ a year. My unique demographic demands custom made features!

Flag Post

“manage my referrals” it says automagically instead of automatically.

What Emily said, although I’ve heard that looks away from alts that Kongregate is one of those sites that is pretty user friendly in that, they try and get a fair laugh out of you, I remember recieving an e-mail looks away from alts again that talked about how being a guest was like being a prisoner and that customizing your profile was like changing out of the orange jumpsuit they give you o.O

Flag Post

That is how much your household makes. My household makes 250K plus a year, but personally I probably only rake in 1k, and that is including the cost of all my gifts throughout the year. >.>

Flag Post

I bet you guys are trying to see how much exercise we do…don’t you? >:(

(Plus, it needs a Game Boy Pocket option with the consoles. Or maybe even a Game and Watch)

Flag Post

I just put in Do Not Disclose as I do not even have an income. Unless grants from the government count or tax returns..

Flag Post

bwahahhaha, faking them ftw.

I placed the number 9001 on games played per day. You?

Flag Post

Man thats distorting there statistics… your not helping them at all.

Flag Post

It’s actually a system to identify which adverts they should put up on their site.