Forums Kongregate

[Fan Site] The1Wizblog!

30 posts

Flag Post

(I added the tag to save arcaneC the time XD)

Anyway. I think I’ve got enough articles and things on The1Wizblog, so I decided to make a forum post about it :) (no, it’s not new, been around for a while)

Well, it’s got interviews and walkthroughs mainly, but sometimes has news and Kong stuff on there. So far, it only has me and WillianGallis to post there, though, which is why there’s not too many posts. :\

Anyway, I was wondering if I could have some feedback on it and stuff. Anyway, the link to The1Wizblog – Thanks!

List of best articles:

Visitor Walkthrough

Anika’s Odyssey walkthrough

WillianGallis interview

Excit walkthrough

Mistress17 Interview

Sprout walkthrough

MATT (Kongstaff) Interview

Greg (second Kongstaff) interview

AlisonClaire interview

smigbob interview

ItBeNickYo interview

Ducklette interview

Flag Post

The_Dodo Would like to join the post team.

Flag Post

Me too :D lets all help Wizky out :D

EDIT: XDXDXDXD ROFLCOPTER! Alison was Greg’s boss HAHAHAHAHa hilarious you go Alleycat!

EDIT2:guides and interviews

Flag Post

i’m offering my help too (i can’t do much thing but i still can be somehint like an officer boy =D)

Flag Post

OMG THIS BLOG ROCKS!!!!

:D

Flag Post

*cough* You’ll need to say what you’re going to do (interviews/guides/news) *cough*

Flag Post

I like the banner, but it needs to be clearer. I must watch it and automatically say “The1Wizblog”.

Also, I don’t think I’ll help much if I join. And since I know lots of people are crying for getting in, I’ll just pass.

Flag Post

Hey don’t forget me wizzy!! I just haven’t thought of anything clever to post yet. :P

Flag Post

I like the banner, but it needs to be clearer. I must watch it and automatically say “The1Wizblog”.

Thanks, I made it (Doesn’t anyone visit the art forum? I’ve got banners on four different fan sites xO) ;D

Anyway, I was thinking of making ‘The1Wizblog’ bigger, but I decided against it. Also, I could have made it a whole lot cooler by making it type out the whole motto and title, but that would take forever getting all those frames into a .gif.

Flag Post

I want to do a blog =D
and walkthroughs too.

Flag Post

Greg interview was interesting!

Flag Post

Yeah, I read it as well. Very intriguing… working at GameStop in High School thats incredible. Anways, to stay on topic the blog looks pretty well together and if you get more people to be involved I would definitely be a reader/ viewer.

Flag Post

Ok, hum, sorry for the bump but.. I added an AlisonClaire Interview to the blog, and a poll. Also, I added another interviewer so I don’t have to do all the work and news myself. :-)

EDIT: Also added another News post.

Flag Post

im never going to another blog that isnt ackk.wordpress.com.

Flag Post

Ill be an interviewer wizzeh just say when and where and ill try and be there!!!!

(hey…that rhymed…IM A POET AND DIDNT KNOW IT….xD xD xD xD)

Flag Post

rebump Added another interview from our new interviewer! I’ll get around to adding Kirby to the Cast List later, it’s late > _ > Oh, and an April Fools’ Day post.

Also, don’t forget to vote on the poll :)!

Flag Post

lap time of 8.46 on that car game, w00t

Flag Post

Wow, huge bump..

Anywayz, I added another review for BoomsticK (written by SuitedCriminal) and another link on the associates (GIFlux), and I set up some forums in which you can submit entries for the blog or simply discuss it.

Flag Post

i’ll go have a look around the site

EDIT: wow it’s cool :D:D:D:D

Flag Post

hey, i am one of the writers for GIFlux, and i am saying on behalf of everyone that the site is going through heavy maintenance at the moment, which is why it looks so bad. personally, i loved the old layout…hint hint Ylleir! but once the maintenance is done, the site will look brilliant. :D
please bear with us lol

Flag Post

Ylleir

It “Yllier”

Anyways, I was Kinda hoping no one would mention it before it was done, but it’s been mentioned.

Flag Post

oh….well im sorry. :(
plz dnt ban meee frm rightin revoos!

Flag Post

I added another mod interview (ItBeNickYo) =]

Also, new forums

Flag Post

cool, can i be interviewed? i like your site nice job.

Flag Post

Nope, sorry :(. Only interviewing Mods/Developers ATM for the sole purpose of more questions = more interesting. But thanks! =D

And FYI, there’s 2 forum polls on the forums for you to do :).