Forums Kongregate

Flash Animations?

5 posts

Flag Post

I know this should probably be in Ideas and Suggestions, but there’s so much in there I doubt any of the Kongregate staff cares anymore… XP
So, I was thinking, maybe allow Flash Animations on too, instead of just games, they’re cool too! And it’ll give people another thing to do on Kongregate. And another thing to share.
I also wanted to post this because I just started with flash, and wanted to, maybe, share some of my animations if I get good enough.

Comments please.

Flag Post

We already discussed this and it was said by staff that adding animations is not considered for now.

Flag Post

I know this should probably be in Ideas and Suggestions, but there’s so much in there I doubt any of the Kongregate staff cares anymore… XP So, I was thinking, maybe allow Flash Animations on too, instead of just games, they’re cool too! And it’ll give people another thing to do on Kongregate. And another thing to share. I also wanted to post this because I just started with flash, and wanted to, maybe, share some of my animations if I get good enough.

Comments please.

Kongregate is for games, meh"…":http://www.newgrounds.com

Flag Post

Why would you need to quote the first post?

Flag Post

I understand what you are going at, but I think that there are so many flash animators out there that the movies would overload the site, and sorta takes away from the value of a game site, don’t you think? If that happened, Kongregate would be more Newgroundsish, besides,I personally think the idea is a bit over-rated, being able to animate in Flash is much easier than coding, and would therefore be a lazy, half-ass way to make money, all of those good developpers wouldn’t have to do any work, all they would have to do is make movies.

Edit 1: I just realized that, in about 5 words, focus just sumerized what I said, so if you are looking for an elaboration feel free to read this.