Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Survey

9 posts

Flag Post

I took the survey. I really think I need to get a card for it. Or at least a badge. That is all.

Flag Post

You are helping Kongregate in a survey that took you 5 minutes to do. No one forced you to take it, it was your decision to take the survey or not.

Also, the survey entries are annonymous, how are they supposed to know who sent which survey, and then, reward him?

Flag Post

I really needed a sarcasm emoticon there.

Flag Post

Survey was done to help Kongregate, not to give you some stupid badge.

Flag Post

Pretty dumb request. Especially if you wanted a card and badge… Most likely if there even was some form of a reward it would be points.

Flag Post

I think its a good idea about giving out points for the survey. Then more people would do the survey. But you could have the points once only if you complete the survey. I think its greedy to ask for a card or badge for a survey.

Flag Post

I really needed a sarcasm emoticon there.

Although this is starting to diverge into somewhat of a constructive conversation a about getting points for the survey the thread make literally told us he was joking, and only made the post for fun. So don’t think he’s actually asking for a card or badge.

Flag Post

lol i thought it was a joke straight away….and now im laughing at the other people who thought he was serious

Flag Post

Guess I reacted too fast without reading the other posts. :S