Forums Kongregate

Random selfish request

9 posts

Flag Post

I am curious if there is ever a possibility for some really, really hard badges. Perhaps a new type that is harder than Impossible (call it something like Supernatural, Legendary, etc) that requires some insanely high level of skill (along the lines of near-optimization to full optimization).

I say this because I find myself sometimes over-optimizing and it makes badges easy to acquire in many cases. It’d be cool to have badges that require such a high level of perfection to acquire — a real challenge!

Flag Post

Hm…I could make one up on the spot for you…but I just can’t give you a reward :D

Flag Post

I’d rather play games for fun not study them to death. I do enough study at university.

Flag Post

Let’s see, I’ll start this off.

Combo Breaker (Legendary – 100 points)

Exploit glitches, turn on the lag, do whatever it takes to reach a 500 high combo in Newgrounds Rumble

[√] 500 Combo – Your score would really break new grounds.

(that one is actually not that hard..)

That’s Gotta Hurt (Legendary – 100 points)

Keep enough of those little rascals alive to be able to slay a whopping five hundred people and animals in one game of LightSprites

[ ] SLAYER! – Good thing YOU aren’t God!

edit) I’ll test out LightSprites – Never went for killing on challenge mode :P (you can’t get 500 targets in the other modes)

edit 2) I calculate 4000 targets gives you 500 screw-ups. Damn hard given the choking on the ships. My best is 33 :(

Flag Post

Need more? Pretty much beating both Nabb and my high scores at Sola Rola should be a legendary badge itself.

Flag Post

Ooh, here’s one:

Ring Master (Legendary – 100 points)

Passed the tutorial… became the dragon master… got to level 255 in Ring Pass Not ?

[ ] Levels not pass not – Hey, least it isn’t in timed mode!

Flag Post

That one’s just ridiculously long lol, the game’s not hard if you shoot for bonuses.

Flag Post

Never tried, stopped at 30 twice as the freakin’ API stopped submitting at levels 28 and 29!! Got the badge awarded manually though :P

Flag Post

I still think we need the Sola Rola one :P

A-maze-ing Badge (Legendary – 100 points)
Prove that taming gravity is a piece of cake by defeating the best in Sola Rola.

[ ] 9970 on level 3
[ ] 9830 on level 7
[ ] 9690 on level 12
[ ] 9560 on level 20
[ ] 9916 on level 23
[ ] 9000 on level 27
[ ] 9460 on level 46
[ ] 8300 on level 47

Note: Sola Rola is a bit down at the moment :(